BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 86 of 97 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896 ... LastLast

Nah.

He was my manager at one point, and that's not his style.

Regardless, it's my treat on payday to myself. For being awesome. And that.

Also, I note Suppression Fire isn't quite as minging as we first thought. Fog up, it's only the Hotshot Rifle and Pistol that benefit, and each one becomes one shot for that order.

It's still pokey, but no rapid firing shenanigans, and being an order, there's only so many units can benefit from it in a given turn.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Quote Originally Posted by TheDirtyHippy View Post
    Of course these were removed from the codex. They don't have GW models.
    I actually agree with most of what you said, but this is painful. Every single unit, and most of the characters that were removed have models. In fact, most of these models have existed for well over a decade. Legally speaking, Forgeworld is part of Games Workshop, thus for legal purposes, there is (in fact there are several) Medusa and Griffon models. The Colossus is arguable due to the chassis issue, but considering the name and rules, it would be hard to argue. Additionally, there are penal legion models in the form of the Last Chancers. This is quite a bit more debatable, but technically correct.

So Astra Militarum list is now up on GW's website.....

Marbo's on there, but there's no Creed model?!

Also Sgt. Harker in the HQ section, and so is the Sanctioned Psyker battle squad......seems really odd...
    http://bloodshadowsm41.blogspot.co.uk

Veteran-Sergeant

..... Not sure what people are talking about with the removal of characters. Check out the HQ section

[url]http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/catalog/armySubUnitCats.jsp?catId=cat440247a&rootCatGameSt yle=wh40k[/url]

I see Yarrik, Creed, Kell, Straken, Harker, and Al'Rahem there.

Marbo is still in the elite.

Schaeffer and Gaunt are still in the troops.

And Pask is in the Heavy Support.

I can't think of a character that had a model that we're missing now.

Its interesting to have Al and Harker in the HQ section. Hopefully we'll have some army changing rules when we take them! Looks like the HQ section is going to be crowded unfortunately!

Quote Originally Posted by Halollet View Post
    ..... Not sure what people are talking about with the removal of characters. Check out the HQ section

[url]http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/catalog/armySubUnitCats.jsp?catId=cat440247a&rootCatGameSt yle=wh40k[/url]

I see Yarrik, Creed, Kell, Straken, Harker, and Al'Rahem there.

Marbo is still in the elite.

Schaeffer and Gaunt are still in the troops.

And Pask is in the Heavy Support.

I can't think of a character that had a model that we're missing now.

Its interesting to have Al and Harker in the HQ section. Hopefully we'll have some army changing rules when we take them! Looks like the HQ section is going to be crowded unfortunately!
    Missing Chenkov, but then he had an old school model anyway.

Lots of the character models are "old school" and could do with an update....
    Iron Hands fanboy since 2008.
    Iron Hands [4k], Brotherhood of Iron [1k], Sons of Medusa [500]

Quote Originally Posted by Cadian122 View Post
    Missing Chenkov, but then he had an old school model anyway.
    And it was rubbish when it first came out.

Al Rahem? Not so much!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chaplain

Am currently wondering if you could take 2 tank commanders to fill both HQ slots, effectively giving you 5 Heavy Support slots, or if it's limited to just 1 which is the warlord?

Scout

So... lemme get this straight. Even though Forgeworld makes all of the artillery kits they decided to remove all of them except the Basilisk?

This is some straight up nonsense. So glad I just dropped $130 on 2 Forgeworld Medusas. WOOOOOOO! I'm glad that people in my area are Kosher with Forgeworld because I plan on using them practically every game.

Is it a coincidence that they removed the penal squads when Victoria miniatures make a specific Penal squad and the medusa when Max Mini make a specific gun for it?

Page 86 of 97 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896 ... LastLast