BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Fly Lord

Default The Fate of the GW FAQs

[URL="http://www.warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?392829-FAQ-and-Errata-Article-Updates&p=7125059&viewfull=1#post7125059"]Warseer's SamTheSane[/URL] saw the missing FAQs on the GW website and wrote them.

After the Errata and FAQ articles were removed from the GW website following the update, I sent GW (UK) an email asking what had happened to them. I got this response this morning:

"Hi Sam

Thanks for the email regarding the FAQs on the new website.

Currently the FaQ's are not available on the website, as the design team are taking this opportunity to fully update all the FAQ and Errata articles. This is only temporary and these FAQ's will be made available again in the very near future.

I hope that this helps, but if you need anything further, please feel free to contact us again.
    Kind regards
    Lydia"
    So apparently we should be getting a full update for ALL FAQ and Errata articles soon, straight from the horse's mouth.
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

Veteran-Sergeant

I'll believe it when I see it

same email i got from them

Occuli Imperator

Now, why oh why did they not just put that message on their website? It would have saved a lot of wailing and gnashing of teeth!
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Because their website is powered by NERDRAGE.

Everyone knows that.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Occuli Imperator

Quick, tell Daboarder, I am being critical of GW policies
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

I hope the new FAQs just say "Follow The most Important Rule" for every question. Just to see the Nerdrage that would ensue.

I think when they say "Fully update all FAQ's", they mean we are just finishing 7th ED. And by "will be available in the near future", They mean for a nominal fee - lets say $120.

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfshade View Post
    Quick, tell Daboarder, I am being critical of GW policies
    Yes. Give into your hate and take your place at my side.

Then you're journey to the dark side will be complete
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Occuli Imperator

Quote Originally Posted by daboarder View Post
    Yes. Give into your hate and take your place at my side.

Then you're journey to the dark side will be complete
    Never. I'll never turn to the Dark Side. You've failed, your daboarderness. I am a fanboi, like my father before me!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast