BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 24 of 97 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    Honestly not willing to offer a judgement on that image, maybe it's just me but it's so small and crap it doesn't really look like a photo of a model at all but a photo of an illustration.
    I'd say it's the cover to the new book/supplement/dataslate/whatever they label it that will contain Imperial Knights, or it's a page from the White Dwarf (or, less likely but still possible, the cover). In either case, I agree that it looks like an illustration (it's an unusual angle and the background certainly looks illustrated).

Sounds to me like some store in Arizona gonna struggle to fill those pre-orders when GW pull the rug from under them....
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

this weekend seems to be the dwarf battle box and the week after is when we might hear about it

As a AZ 40k guy who has most of the stores on faceyspaces, I'm surprised I have not seen this first hand. Anyone got the store name?

Regarding the guy already getting in pre-orders, isn't there past precedent by some stores to 'anticipate' upcoming releases and begin getting in pre-orders 'early' on the basis of *ahem* ever-reliable internet rumours?

Librarian

From that picture, i can tell two things...
    1. It needs more Dakka
    2. it needs a bigger choppa

Chapter-Master

Given the relationship that titans have to the Imperium's armies - that is, that the titans are their own military force that is requisitioned/hired by the various Imperial armies - and given GW's general trend towards using Allies and other FOC shenanigans to sell kits to multiple kinds of players at once... what do you all think the chances are that the Imperial Knights will actually be an Elites or Heavy Support choice that is available to all Imperial armies?

I'm sorry if this has come up before. I've only lately come to the thread.
    ElectricPaladin Paints: http://tiny-plastic-dead.tumblr.com/
    ElectricPaladin Writes: burningzeppelinexperience.blogspot.com

Well, if we're going to throw wild speculation around about how Knights will be used.. I posit that they will be available to any Imperial army.. which means we can expect to see Tau fielding them heavily.

Librarian

I'm already looking forward to building a double-FOC list that has Tau, Eldar, and some Imperial army to field a Riptide, a Wraithknight, and an Imperial Knight.

Only instead of GW kits, I'm going to use Gundam. Zaku for IG, Heavy Arms for Tau, and Sandrock for Eldar.

Anyone else hoping that the Knights will be monstrous creatures and not some overpriced walkers that are next to useless?

Page 24 of 97 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast