BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 36 of 97 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast
    Battle-Brother

I think the third guy from right has a demo charge is in hand or is it his suit case?

That Taurox is probably the fugliest model in the whole wh40k range

I am also a bit worried about the probable design philosophy for the book(s).. Basic codex has everything flat and watered down, and if you want to have something cool on the units or make them in any way special you have to buy the supplement and use those forces.. And each time you want to try something different you have to buy a new supplement

Quote Originally Posted by SaveModifier View Post
    I've never heard of cybots and can't find anything on them
    He means [URL="http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Chaos_Android#.UxwyC_mSyCk"]Chaos Androids[/URL].
    They only ever had minis in Space Crusade and Epic.

The turned into Necrons/The Iron Men.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildcard View Post
    That Taurox is probably the fugliest model in the whole wh40k range

I am also a bit worried about the probable design philosophy for the book(s).. Basic codex has everything flat and watered down, and if you want to have something cool on the units or make them in any way special you have to buy the supplement and use those forces.. And each time you want to try something different you have to buy a new supplement
    Yeah because thats how the Space Marine and other Dexes were, wait, nope thats not how they were at all.

Quote Originally Posted by daboarder View Post
    The Bodies look like a single model from the vraks bits, the commander. He certaily isn't in those poses though. Its not a hoax
    Yeah now I look again I'm wrong, and happy about that as those are some sexy minis.

Still sad about the name change.

Quote Originally Posted by Charon View Post
    Its nice that british IP covers it. The rest of the world is not britan.
    But apparently the rest of the world is the USA and is expected to follow their corrupt IP laws?

If GW didn't activly attempt to protect their IP when ever they had to under Uk and Eu laws they forfit it. How hard is it to understand?

Also many of tha add ons were deemed IP infringing you know the ones using Chapter badges.

Also it weel known that US Law courts are infamously biased against any foreign company daring to sue American companies.

US IP laws were drafted by a known patent thief, take from that what you will.
    Last edited by Lord-Boofhead; 03-09-2014 at 07:50 AM.

Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by Lord-Boofhead View Post
    He means [URL="http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Chaos_Android#.UxwyC_mSyCk"]Chaos Androids[/URL].
    They only ever had minis in Space Crusade and Epic.

The turned into Necrons/The Iron Men.
    Or maybe Charon is German and talking about Dreadnoughts. From time to time that happens to me too.

Brother-Captain

2nd Reiteration: Fun facts - the name "Astra Militarum" is actually a slight *******ization of a rank held by an officer of the ancient Roman Legions, the Magister Militarum, which just meant "Master of Infantry".

This could be taken as a sign of two things: (a) GW has no real clue as to the etymology of the Latin it uses and *******izes in the name of Coolness or (b) it might show intent to make the new IG codex more oriented towards infantry and less mechanized (or at least a stronger ability to do so).

Wish-listing: I want to have the ability to take Conscript Squads as troop choices without the requirement of taking a Platoon.
    http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?52423-The-Blood-Pact-Chaos-Homebrew-Supplement&p=472214&viewfull=1#post472214

Battle-Brother

Quote Originally Posted by Harley View Post
    I love how they can make some new plastic models for a relatively unknown "new" faction and give them a blinged out magic school bus... but they still can't make a single 5 model plastic kit for Sisters of Battle.
    You are so right. Sometimes GW priorities just seem way off.

Chaplain

Militarum Tempestus is the Storm Trooper part of the Schola Progenium maybe?

Would also account for the Commissar on the front cover and rumours of Commissar Training squads.

The Taurox also seems to fulfill the same role as the Repressor, and The Schola Progenium trains Commissars, Storm Troopers aaaand...

Page 36 of 97 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast