BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 58 of 97 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by George Labour View Post
    Actually I like it too and plan to pick up a few for my 'Tejasian' IG to represent the vehicles they went dinosaur ranching in alongside their Knight suit wearing overseers. Then I can use chimeras for the command squads, and the space trucks for the grunts.

Provided of course that is is available to the IG and not just whatever this tempestus thing is.
    We need some dinosaurs for real.

On another note..
    ROUGH RIDERS ARE GONE.. I have no idea how long they've been absent, but they're not in the online store anymore.

In the Grim Darkness of the Far Future, humanity finally realizes that running beasts of burden into automatic/biological/shuriken weapon nests is a bad idea?

Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Lawler View Post

On another note..
    ROUGH RIDERS ARE GONE.. I have no idea how long they've been absent, but they're not in the online store anymore.
    This really annoys me as a good friend of mine just made and painted a whole units of Praetorian Rough Riders for me. Guess they'll just be an honor guard in the cabinet now.

Librarian

Rip Tilla

Quote Originally Posted by Nothanow View Post
    In the Grim Darkness of the Far Future, humanity finally realizes that running beasts of burden into automatic/biological/shuriken weapon nests is a bad idea?
    While I agree that it's a really really dumb idea.. I am a bit put off by the fact that I had purchased the stuff to make a unit and just haven't gotten around to it.
    On the other hand.. if they're replaced by IG on motorcycles.. I'll be pretty excited... I've never liked the idea of running guys on bikes as rough riders but always thought IG should have bikes of some sort. IF we get them, I'll probably be using quads though :P

Hoping to get new plastic ones due to recent rumors about such a thing. And if they look something like the ones on the cover of the new Apocalypse book they should fit well into both an Attilan and Vostroyan themed list.

Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Nothanow View Post
    I'll believe that when we stop running them in to hit stuff with swords.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Lawler View Post

On another note..

[URL="http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/catalog/productDetail.jsp?catId=cat440251a&prodId=prod1130 550"]look again![/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by MajorWesJanson View Post
    No, you are thinking Faeit.
    Where do you think faet gets most of his fake rumours?

I've also heard that the pictures of the truck we've seen are at a weird perspective. And look better in other picture/in the flesh(plastic?).

Page 58 of 97 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast