BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 95 of 97 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697 LastLast
    Occuli Imperator

My foot slogging ImpyG friend really likes them, and has ordered several.
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Quote Originally Posted by White Tiger88 View Post
    So it sounds like tanks are getting the shaft again in favor of infantry which will cost you more to buy......
    Tanks? You mean with the ability to take a tank commander as your HQ who can give orders to his squadron, Pask becoming more awesome, Leman Russes dropping in price, and techpriests able to grant PotMS to guard tanks?

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by The Emperor View Post
    For the same amount of points I spend on those Bullgryns, I can get a much better counter-assault unit in the form of Inquisitorial Henchmen as well as an Aegis Defense Line, which will not only give me that 4+ Cover Save over a greater area, but it won't die like the Bullgryns, and it won't block my line of sight in turn the way the Bullgryns will.
    some people like to be able to count on their army, not some other army.
    QUOTE Jwolf: "Besides, Tynskel isn't evil, he's just drawn that way. "

Baron - House Descanso

Tempestus codex have some important mistakes in the army list:
    [url]http://descansodelescriba.blogspot.com/2014/04/tres-breves-de-gwgw-ontrr-y-fallos.html[/url]
    [url]http://www.reddit.com/r/Warhammer/comments/22kjzq/word_of_warning_the_militarum_tempestus_codex_is/[/url]

and re-confirmed:Spanish version of AM codex have parts in spanish and in english.People there is gettin' angry....
    Last edited by Agramar; 04-10-2014 at 07:17 AM.
    http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g8/AGRAMAR/astartes/thump_24723461234517490107vr7.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfshade View Post
    Or stuff them with ratlings or penal troops?
    Conscripts and use Necromunda Juves as the minis...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by White Tiger88 View Post
    So it sounds like tanks are getting the shaft again in favor of infantry which will cost you more to buy......
    You mean the tanks that cost about the same as 10 dudes and have had points reductions? And

Quote Originally Posted by Pyredragon View Post
    Commissars have gone from solid choice to gamble since all you have to do is roll up a 1 or 2 after a failed test and blammo goes your blobs priest or vox caster, or special weapon, which by the way makes no farking sense if the opponent gets to choose without any restriction, gonna wait to see the actual wording on this but already meh, it would be hilarious if GW's poor grasp of English allowed your opponent to make the Commissar put the barrel of his bolt pistol in his mouth."
    Why are you only taking one vox in a blob? Redundancy redundancy redundancy is the secret of the IG.

1 in 3 my opponent gets to chose who is shot and 2 in 3 the that I get to chose is better than you blinged out Vet Sarge MUST be murdered. Sounds good to me.

I hope the make it clear that its other troops, I don't look forward to another PAW vs RAI argument with the WAACers out there.

According to rumors on Naftka,
    Who are never wrong and never peddles the high grade bs from the likes of Stick Monkey and co?

Chimeras keep their spotlights + smoke launchers BUT now only have two shots from the hatch and six lasguns mounted on the sides, these lasguns work like the necron transport/tank and have an independent firing.
    Hope not, was planing on replacing the Lasguns on my Counts as Abites Vet Squads Chiera with shotguns.

I can usually field an impressive amount of lascannons as it is if I want.
    Lotsa Tanks in your local meta?

Oh good, cause the executioner totally needed a chance to glance itself to death.
    It was inevitable as soon as Gets hot became a thing that affected Tanks as well as grunts.

Won't be modeling my Nork like the one GW claims is legitmate though, provided it is the one with cigar chomping head and commissar capped shoulder, he looks too mean and I can never get the idea of him being a big luvable galoot out of my head.
    Just do a head swap then.

The loss of some heroes hurt,
    Do you often get phantom pain before an imaginary hit? Half the rumours say they have been cut the others say they haven't lets just chill shall we see what's in the book.

Only one I've used that may be getting the flick was Chenkov and I've stopped using 'not chenkov' in my Mutte Slave army because I can find better uses of the 200 or so points.

not me as I'm being allowed to buy my favorites that got the axe from my old codex like it's a forgeworld book, Al'hrem and Sgt Bastonne will take the field for me as they always have! Same for the artillery that's been stripped. I feel bad for the rest of you however who loved your heroes and units that have been cut for little to no reason beyond the incoming DLC as I doubt all gaming groups will be so generous.
    Only the frightened powergamers who don't like the randomness that FW brings will disalow the old tanks as they are all in FW books.

My groups easy going nature is the only thing giving me hope for Codex: Orks... Wazdakka will not go quietly riding into the night.
    The Ork Range needs a massive Darl Elf sized over haul. I can see Wazdakka being part of a multipart plastic Biker HQ kit.

Hell, I just realised I need to buy the C:IG to use with my Raging Heroes stuff so I'd better pay more attention to the rumours.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Scout

Quote Originally Posted by Tynskel View Post
    some people like to be able to count on their army, not some other army.
    Your my hero.

Veteran-Sergeant

Posted twice, whoops!
    Last edited by Turner; 04-11-2014 at 04:14 AM.

Veteran-Sergeant

Images removed at request of IP Owner:

Games Workshop PLC
    Last edited by Bigred; 04-11-2014 at 12:03 PM.