BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

As I love Forge World and awesome Space Marines designed and kitted out to kill other Space Marines, there was only one choice.

Unknown - Minotaurs

I play the Fire Angels

25th Founding of the Ultramarines.
    Ignis inducere.

I'm also still working on my hombrew Chapter the Sons of Proteus.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	spacemarine.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	20.1 KB 
ID:	4701
    Last edited by Tzeentch's Dark Agent; 08-22-2013 at 02:28 AM.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Battle-Brother

Over the last 25 years i find ive collected a couple of chapters

It started with

Dark Angels, because of space hulk and has the whole 1st company (deathwing) in metal.

Then

The Surley Templars, (aka Custard Marines, bright yellow) vanilla with chapter traits so 6 dreads etc. made the finals of 2007 GW Grand Tournament, did ok but not great.

Then

Space Wolves, just cause the 5th ed codex made them great.

Therefore im hoping that the new codex allows the custards to make a reappearance... Using chapter traits of some sort.

Librarian

I am a Chaos Marine player, but I do have 2 projects that I am slowly working on, that use the Space Marine Codex. One is my pre-heresy Thousand Sons built with the SM codex, that can also be used as non cult Tzeentch Chaos Marines. The second is my fun army built on the idea that the second Primarch (one of the missing Primarchs) is actually a Matriarch and her name was Helena found on the planet Amazon, whose capitol was Sparta. She was killed by Guilliman over a love tryst between her, Guilliman and the 11th Legion Primarch (Paris) from the Planet Troy.

Her legion has all the same things as normal Space Marines, but the initiates are all female. They are a hidden Chapter built by the remnants/ survivors of the Guilliman Massacre, and helped along by allied Mechanicus, and local sisters of Battle who are devout to the Daughters of Helen chapter. The Sisters even test their recruits, and those who are compatible with the Matriarchs geneseed, go through the initiation process.

I have gathered models from a number of sources/companies for the Chapter, many of which have now gone the way of the Do-Do. I started on the Battle Company because of all the purist gamers who kept saying you can not have female Space Marines. I just love rebelling against the imperial norms. Hence the fact that I have elements/ units to create nearly 6 whole Chaos Marine Legion Battle Companies. (They just need painting, and some need a few more units).

With the new SM codex, I can choose which ever chapter traits I like for my female SM force, and go with the one that gives the best bonuses.
    The world is Chaotic, so why not join the party. Slaanesh welcomes you with open arms. Certa Cito

Revilers - Raven Guard

Chapter-Master

Blood Wolves (unknown (can't decide)) Homebrew

Unknown founding, earliest surviving battle honour dates from M34.

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

First-Captain

Iron Snakes - Unknown (they pay respects to Gulliman though, but mostly because he's Big Papa Smurf and they don't know who else to take... I'll likely play them as an ImpFist Successor because that fits with their Hoplite-like fighting style (Phalanx anyone?))

Space Wolves

Brother-Sergeant

I've got a few different Marine forces in various stages of completion (all assembled, but somehow never seem to finish painting before something distracts me), not quite sure from the original post if you just wanted Codex Chapters listed, but others have moved away from that so what the heck!Please ignore the ones you don't need:

Lamenters - Blood Angels - Codex Blood Angels

Raptors - Raven Guard - Codex Space Marines

Raven Guard - Raven Guard - Codex Space Marines

Red Scorpions - Unknown - Codex Space Marines

Red Scorpions Anphelion Base - Unknown - Codex Dark Angels (Deathwing)

Ultramarines. Obviously.
    Social Justice Warlord Titan

Black Templars - Imperial Fists

Space Wolves

Homebrew - Sword Sworn - unknown, claims lineage from the II Legion

Ultramarines

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast