BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Chapter-Master

So:

Lady (former) Aventina Gloria Artemis Serendipita Locke IV (though frequently uses variations and contractions of this, along with a great many aliases.
    Virtues: Stength, Compassion, Cunning, Beauty, Wisdom
    Fatal Flaw: Integrity

Family motto (aspect): Safe as a Locke - For millennia House Locke were guardians of the Helios Sector, renowned as loyal servants of the Emperor, respected, admired and feared by those they protected. Thanks to their downfall, amongst the noble classes this phrase is now a byword for the fragility of power in the Imperium and used to mock those who think in their arrogance think themselves untouchable. Amongst the lower classes the name of House Locke still carries connotations of reliability and trustworthiness, as for all they exploited their power amongst the rich, they were always careful to maintain the love of the people.

Unofficial family motto (aspect): Money is the key to every Locke - This phrase has been used by and against the family Locke, signifying both their (former) immense wealth and the connections and power it brings, along with the weaknesses many family members have had for money over the generations.

Personal motto (aspect): Only the Emperor shall judge me - Does what it says on the tin. Aventina feels that only the Emperor himself is fit to stand above her and will bow to no authority save his. Since he hasn't sent her any personal commands (yet...) she will damn well do what she pleases.

How does that sound?
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

Chaplain

I think my simple farmer thrust into the wider world is going to get on well with your money grubbing aristocrat LOL!

Chapter-Master

You guys are brilliant.

Aenir - at the moment, I'm keeping it to the first six players, because this is my first game. However, if players drop out, or I decide to make it larger, I'll open it up again.
    ElectricPaladin Paints: http://tiny-plastic-dead.tumblr.com/
    ElectricPaladin Writes: burningzeppelinexperience.blogspot.com

Occuli Imperator

Just had the ok from EP so if it isn't ok blame him

Chunk Mournfang - abhuman
    Served in the Imperial Guard in the Orgyns before being discharged after a slight misconduct, allegedly eating an NCO. Chunk's impressive size and strength has not left him without employement as a bodyguard/heavy for various underhive gangs. He is loyal to those who he thinks of as friends, which has left him being caught red handed for various crimes as he waits for the boss to "come back". Slow witted and lacking an finesse yet able to jury rig things together that work despite to the abject horror of any tech priest.

Virtues:
    Strength - Genemutation has left him as huge
    Compassion - Loyal to his friends
    Beauty - Engenders an almost child like feeling amongst others
    Integrity - Too thick to be decietful
    Wisdom - Intuition or dumbluck Chunk knows what makes it work

Flaw:
    Cunning - A subtle as a brick

Aspect:
    "Hit it with a hammer, hit it with a bigger hammer"
    "Bigger is better"
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by ElectricPaladin View Post
    You guys are brilliant.

Aenir - at the moment, I'm keeping it to the first six players, because this is my first game. However, if players drop out, or I decide to make it larger, I'll open it up again.
    Cool! Let me know if/when it happens!
    The Dark Angels, The Emperor's First, and Finest!
    A moment of Laxity spawns a lifetime of Heresy

Chaplain

well I'm going with my night lord :P

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by jgebi View Post
    well I'm going with my night lord :P
    Well... that's your prerogative, I guess. I'll do as much as I can to make it fun for you, but I take no responsibility for you falling off the plot or getting killed. I guess this is the grim dark future, and all...

Chapter-Master

Would TDA's character not automatically try to kill him on sight?
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Wildeybeast View Post
    Would TDA's character not automatically try to kill him on sight?
    We'll work it out. Remember that he's a renegade Night Lord. Presumably he's got some kind of disguise going on.

Heresy! *blam*
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast