BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Default GW to release 10.000€ one-click-deal. Complete pricelist and NEW models!

Hey guys!

GW releases their most expensive product ever: 10.000€ one-click-deal (this is not a joke).

Also:

- new 165€ strike force will replace battle force.
    - new Reclusiarch command squad with NEW plastic reclusiarch model only available as a set (comes with razorback)
    - new color sprays (or rather they are back again),

I got the full price list here plus and some additional information:

[url]http://masterminis.blogspot.de/2013/08/gw-releases-most-expensive-product-ever.html[/url] (post in english, price list in German, though, fresh from GW ^^)

SHARE & ENJOY

if its a space marine chapter i wonder what it will include, even if you add all the Apocalypse formations up its only a bit over $7,000 so they would have to be including a full armory of vehicles and perhaps a thunderhawk

This blog post is intensely obtuse

I don't understand how that could possibly be a thing. Like I can understand how someone might throw 10k at miniatures in one go, some people have a lot of money like that certainly, I just don't understand how such a miniscule subset of consumers would warrant an actual catalog item. If you wanted to buy a whole chapter wouldn't you just buy everything piece by piece? I mean hell, you're going to be painting 1000 space marines, I'd hope you'd have at least enough time to pick out the kits yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Power Klawz View Post
    I don't understand how that could possibly be a thing. Like I can understand how someone might throw 10k at miniatures in one go, some people have a lot of money like that certainly, I just don't understand how such a miniscule subset of consumers would warrant an actual catalog item. If you wanted to buy a whole chapter wouldn't you just buy everything piece by piece? I mean hell, you're going to be painting 1000 space marines, I'd hope you'd have at least enough time to pick out the kits yourself.
    And models are piling up. Some years(maybe months) later you will see them on eBay with good prices.
    WIN!

You know I bet you could have the whole shebang professionally painted for less than 10% of the cost of the plastic, and shoot if you're all ready dumping 10 grand on army men why not toss some starving painter another grand to do the dirty work?

I can't. Most of them don't ship their shebang to Asia. But seriously, I don't like piling up models. It's like a toilet sheet of to-do list. Modeling to finish the list is not fun.

Brother-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Power Klawz View Post
    You know I bet you could have the whole shebang professionally painted for less than 10% of the cost of the plastic, and shoot if you're all ready dumping 10 grand on army men why not toss some starving painter another grand to do the dirty work?
    I can promise you that throwing 1k at it to have the army professionally painted, wouldn't even cover 5-10% of it. You would be looking at something close to the cost of the miniatures or double for professionally painted kit as a starting point. Take this from someone who has 60k of Eldar spread across four (4) different commissioned artist studios at present in various countries.

Brother-Captain

this isn't e first time they've done this. they had. a $6000 deal back in the late 90's for a full chapter with thinderhawk, so i dont see why they wont do it again. you,d have to be mad to buy it though....

I wonder how many points a full chapter with vehicles would be. I don't think 60,000 is too far off the mark.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast