BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 14 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Banned

They are big and very resilient. Like there are some cases of them being hit by cars and being fine while the car was a write-off. Even if they don't survive they are so big and solid they will probably wreck your vehicle still.

But yes, womblybats are quite large:

Are they vicious killers too?
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

Clearly, they try and kill motorists apparently...

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Banned

Well they've never killed anyone but they have attacked people and if they charge you can break your legs. What they usually do is go into their burrows and leave their bum facing the attacker as it is thick cartilage and almost indestructible, and if necessary flatten themselves so the predator attempts to climb over them then stand up and squish the attacker against the burrow roof.

I like wombats.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

wombats are boss.

you always need to be careful when camping with pets, because that tunnel trick is no joke, they do that.
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    I like wombats.
    totes sensible, they are very cute:

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Gotthammer View Post
    Well they've never killed anyone but they have attacked people and if they charge you can break your legs. What they usually do is go into their burrows and leave their bum facing the attacker as it is thick cartilage and almost indestructible, and if necessary flatten themselves so the predator attempts to climb over them then stand up and squish the attacker against the burrow roof.
    Oh we've found the Australian equivalent of the Swan.

Swans are delicious.

Chapter-Master

Treason!

Page 14 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast