BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Daemon-Prince

Quote Originally Posted by daboarder View Post

You were saying

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fNwKYPX5ws[/url]
    Looks friendly enough to me........It is even cool enough to chill in the back of a Toyota with you! AND THATS NO CROCK!

Quote Originally Posted by daboarder View Post

Man, even I had a "holy ****" moment at this one.
    Well then......It would seem the Under water Dinosaurs still exist and are eating things randomly!
    Potential war gameing Jawa.

Occuli Imperator

Don't forget those drop bears...
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Daemon-Prince

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfshade View Post
    Don't forget those drop bears...
    ....The WHAT?

Banned

They're sort of like Koalas, but they drop out of trees to attack things, hence the name. One of the few non-extinct mammalian predators left.

Chaplain

if you want backing on bush my dads house is an old rural fire station we turned into a house only a year ago, it's up in Mt Peri if anyone wants to look at where that is. well his place is surrounded with gumtrees, the other time I was up there this brown snake (I think) was going after the chickens bloody thing was 3ft+ in length but anyway I think for all the things that want to kill me up there (and theres a lot) it's still very beautiful and peaceful and more then anything you just need to respect nature

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

I live up north of sydney, kurin-gai national park is literally across the road from my house. Lots of snake and spider stories ay!
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by White Tiger88 View Post
    Well then......It would seem the Under water Dinosaurs still exist and are eating things randomly!
    Or sharks. The crocs are technically the dinosaurs.

I'm surprised no one has mentioned the killer stingray. You have an animal which has evolved to stab you in the heart. W.T.F.

Apparently there were once 12 foot tall kangaroos, but the first humans ate them because they were slow. And tasty.
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

Chapter-Master

We just found a dead cat in our garage. Next day, we found a dead rattlesnake at the end of our driveway. Pretty sure they did each other in.
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

Daemon-Prince

Quote Originally Posted by Gotthammer View Post
    They're sort of like Koalas, but they drop out of trees to attack things, hence the name. One of the few non-extinct mammalian predators left.
    What the hell.........So ninja Koalas........

I've always wondered what would happen if you dumped a Great White Shark in the middle of the outback.

I reckon it would sprout wings, get a stinger in it's tail, and suddenly develop Wasps for teeth.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast