BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

I was right about the sternguards, the tabarads are molded on.
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Iron Father

Quote Originally Posted by energongoodie View Post
    It took a while but I got the Iron Hands cover.
    Me too
    http://paintingplasticcrack.blogspot.co.uk

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

oh thats nice, the page trim changes depending on the chapter...
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by YorkNecromancer View Post
    Having seen the Centurion models properly now, I actually find I rather like them.

The "new" Space Marine Captain's a bit weak, though. He's just a minor retooling/resculpt of the old Black Reach Captain.
    Agreed on all points.

Ugh. I wish I weren't so broke...and that I had a gaming club/store nearby.

I have plans for those Centurions...plans to make Obliterators for my Thousand Sons that don't look all...gross.
    Armies Played (in order of acquisition)
    Crons, SW, SM, Tau, 1k Sons, IG, Nids, BA, DE

I think that you're being quite charitable calling it just "a bit weak." LOL

Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Tau2007 View Post
    I think that you're being quite charitable calling it just "a bit weak." LOL
    It's a good sculpt, just underwhelming considering we've had pretty much the same thing before and it comes with a pretty 'meh' weapon load-out.
    Armies Played (in order of acquisition)
    Crons, SW, SM, Tau, 1k Sons, IG, Nids, BA, DE

I love the Captain, he's lovely and much nicer with the helmet than the AoBR captain. I also think the Librarian is gorgeous, and they were considerate enough to make the cherub a separate piece meaning I'll probably end up buying a bunch.

Not sure what I'll buy right now beyond the codex, characters and Damnos though.

The chaplain looks a bit better in the 360 pics, helmet is still a tad goofy though, more so than the Dark Vengeance chaplain in my opinion which is quite nice.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

Oh dear me, double the price for a different cover and some page trim. Thanks but no thanks GW.
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

Librarian

i really like the tact box and the sterns...... as i knew i would.
    i really really like the sterns moulded tabards and all

but those hideous centurions......... £50 a box i think not! disappointed at the £18 for librarian too...... just cause he's a smurf they add a 5er?

Hardly identical.

Quote Originally Posted by Kawauso View Post
    It's a good sculpt, just underwhelming considering we've had pretty much the same thing before and it comes with a pretty 'meh' weapon load-out.
    Now you know how I felt when we got another generic Farseer.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast