BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Veteran-Sergeant

Default New Space marines up on pre order.

I was trying to get on the GW site after I got home from work and was having an incredibly hard time. The page just wouldnt load. Friday evening is when the preorders go up so I figure the site may be swamped. Finally did get it to load and the new stuff is on the site now.

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

trying to actually order anything is a nightmare though, mine keeps timing out on the way to the checkout
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Iron Father

Same here, trying to order a ltd codex. Bloody nightmare.
    http://paintingplasticcrack.blogspot.co.uk

Chapter-Master

worse is they are broken down to 500 for each cover, so its a crap shoot for it you get the one you want

sigh, the damned thing just went down for "maintenance"
    Last edited by daboarder; 08-30-2013 at 06:25 PM.
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Veteran-Sergeant

I was trying to pre order some stuff too, I just got a message saying they are down for maintenance. I wonder if we killed GW servers.

Chapter-Master

Yeah, the UK site is down to. Who'd have thought Space Marines would be so popular?
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

Chapter-Master

I find it more surprising the GW wasn't ready for this, even iyanden almost tanked the site.

Chapter-Master

Kind of hard to prepare for I guess. They could only guesstimate how much server capacity they need for something like this. I mean, pretty much every major online based game launched on the last couple of years has had server issues, so if they can't manage it, GW can be forgiven for struggling.
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

First-Captain

It took a while but I got the Iron Hands cover.

Having seen the Centurion models properly now, I actually find I rather like them.

The "new" Space Marine Captain's a bit weak, though. He's just a minor retooling/resculpt of the old Black Reach Captain.
    AUT TACE AUT LOQUERE MELIORA SILENTIO

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast