BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default The Heresy Thread....

Evening all.

So despite not having bought anything for it for around a year, I continue to pursue my Emperor's Children army, and I'm fairly confident I'm not the only dirty little heretic player on BoLS!

Share the love! What force are you working on? What are you looking at adding to your force next?

For me, it has to be a good chunk of Mechanicum stuff. With no real 40k counterpart, they simply scream Heresy Era. Looking at a cohort of 5 Castellax, and 2 cohorts of 9 Thallax. They're just so stompy, and ought to bring enough mobile firepower to enable me to play with the real toys of the Legion list (so far 20 Assault Legionnaires, and 10 Cataphractii, lead into battle by the Limited Edition Heresy Captain from a couple of years ago.

And you?
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

world eaters and raven guard
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Occuli Imperator

Blood Angels, 6th Company
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

MOAR details kthxpls!

You going for a largely infantry force like myself, combined arms, mechanised?
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Occuli Imperator

6th "Eternals" are 10 Tactical Squads, I was thinking as primarily as a drop Company
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Legion Tactical, or a mix of those and support squads?

Occuli Imperator

The initial plan, which I am still playing with, something like Tactical and Support so Volkite, Rotar Cannons and Destructor type squads. Though possibly try and sneak in some breaker squads.

First-Captain

I'm just biting my fingernails waiting to see what the gorgon terminators and ferrus look like. I'm gonna build an army up around them.

Waiting for Ultramarines~
    Social Justice Warlord Titan

Brother-Sergeant

I'm waiting for the Vlka Fenryka to arrive. I would like to see the Wolf King, a Cormek Dod Contemptor, some Rout specific Cataphratii terminators and a power armour unit, oh, and maybe some Bullock pattern jet bikes. Apart from the above wish list, all the Mechanicum miniatures look super nice and I'll pick up at least a set of each of the current releases.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast