BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Plenty of folks still play and the community will only grow now that it has an official website and forum. The latest Campaign Book is in Open Beta on their forums, while fan-run sites are still going pretty strong. Dust-War and UnitForward are and Dust Chronicles just changed hands and will be out with something new in the near future too.

Battlefront just unveiled Faction Decks, too. That is promising, as it helps cement their support of Warfare as its own game. While the new Tactics starter boxes are for Warfare, they are still a reasonably good deal, too.

And I hope to have an article up here on BoLS soon on getting into Dust Warfare, with some future articles in the works. I am hoping against hope to get time to do up a battle report. I think those can help show why Warfare is such a solid game.

Default dust tactics

Quote Originally Posted by BitterGrunt92 View Post
    Like the title says, do people still play this game or has the game died off? Also, Is there any groups in the El Paso, TX area that play Dust Warfare? I have over 300 points of Allies and around 200 points of Axis and I don't want all that cash I dished to be a waste. (Even though I got them cheap and I still love having them for the sake of how much I love these models. Even still, I bought so I could play the game.)

If the game is still alive, what is new?

Thanks in advance.
    I dunno how to reply here bahahahaha! But I saw ur post even though its old. Im from el paso and im trying to learn dust tactics and warfare but dont know anyone who plays. I have ssu and axis email me if ur still in el paso @ [email][email protected][/email]

Im in el paso if your still trying to play or if you found someone to play shoot me a email at [email][email protected][/email]. lolz thats if you're still in el paso I know this is an old post but I just started collecting ssu and axis and need ppl who would like to play. Either way email me if ur still interested

We're playing Dust in the UK some =)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12