BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Thread: Hector rex

Default Hector rex

Hector rex has a 2+ inv? His sword is a force sword that wounds deamons on a 4+. Then the man has a storm shield, so does he have a 2+?
    Purge the Weak!

If the Hector Rex has a Nemesis Force Sword, then yes, it would increase his invulnerable save by 1 (from stormshields 3++ to a total of 2++).

If it is "just" a force sword, with special rule to wound daemons on 4+, then no, hectors invulnerable would be 3+

Occuli Imperator

I am not sure where the 2++ comes from. He wears artificer armour so has a 2+, and a storm sheild 3++.

[url]http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/Downloads/Product/PDF/c/Characters.pdf[/url]

His sword is Arias that is "treated" as a force sword, not a nemisis weapon.
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Chapter-Master

I am very annoyed that they nerfed Solomon Lok's Retinue. Major Durra used to have an officer statline and 3 wounds, for example.

The Tech Priest was a separate unit, as well.
    Last edited by Tynskel; 09-03-2013 at 10:11 AM.
    QUOTE Jwolf: "Besides, Tynskel isn't evil, he's just drawn that way. "

Chapter-Master

I just use his model for a psycannon inquisitor, and gave his shield to a custom character I made for a campaign.
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

I bought him because i love the model. then was saddened because a normal inquisitor cant get a storm shield. But oh well still use him as him.
    Purge the Weak!

Occuli Imperator

A friend bought him for me as I invited her for dinner.
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

damn im dumb i should use him as dragio.....he matchs equipment and would be a boss in a fight. Still only using henchmen he just will be the powerhouse!
    Purge the Weak!

Battle-Brother

His rules have been updated in the new IA Apocalypse. It is "just" a force sword, not a nemesis, but now wounds daemons & daemon lords on 2+.
    Also, he's -1 on his previous WS. Other numbers are the same, with a couple of changes to his rules.

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

One of these days I'm gonna grab that model and cut the head off, and swap it with one of the female aristocrat heads form fantasy, then I'm gonna do a unit of of grey knight terminators with similar heads for a retinue. run them with a re-booted SOB army once the plastics drop.
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.