BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by lupo1982 View Post
    Yep

Yep
    Sorry to be a pain, but with white scars what's their wording? Is it the skilled rider USR or would it stack with it due to the wording (thinking of combo'ing Dark Angels with SM bikes).

Brother-Sergeant

What is the first sentence in the codex?
    Shiner me!

Are you living on the moon?o_O seriously man look back to othe pages they poste even the Chapter Tactis
    Actually they have not been posted in this thread, would you be willing to detail them please?

Brother-Sergeant

sorry im late to the thread and i know the OP is gone but does anyone happen to know if vulkan will have access to an honor guard or command squad this time around?

Quote Originally Posted by mr_draken View Post
    So wording for Captains and Masters on a bike? do they make one unit of bikers troops or all of them?

Khans sword, has it changed? or still instant kill on a 6?

Also, Master of the Forge still able to get conversion beamer? still able to use it on a bike?
    all bike with at least 5 model sword isn't changed

Quote Originally Posted by Trignama View Post
    Actually they have not been posted in this thread, would you be willing to detail them please?
    BT are in
    chapt tacitcs

accept all challenge no matter the odds : reroll to hit and have rending
    crusader and admantium will

plus th get the crusader unit

10 tactitc 10 scout etc etc

Quote Originally Posted by Urza8188 View Post
    sorry im late to the thread and i know the OP is gone but does anyone happen to know if vulkan will have access to an honor guard or command squad this time around?
    No honor guard only command

Brother-Sergeant
    Catterick, North Yorkshire, and Birmingham

BT are in
    chapt tacitcs

accept all challenge no matter the odds : reroll to hit and have rending
    crusader and admantium will

plus th get the crusader unit

10 tactitc 10 scout etc etc
    Cheers, as you advised me to look through the posts I did so and as there was nothing I came back and found this, thanks again but next time don't ask someone if their living on the moon, that was in bad taste!

Quote Originally Posted by nathaneal246 View Post
    Cheers, as you advised me to look through the posts I did so and as there was nothing I came back and found this, thanks again but next time don't ask someone if their living on the moon, that was in bad taste!
    You are right my fault,i beg you pardon

Quote Originally Posted by Trignama View Post
    [url]http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?33376-Space-Marines-Rumor-Roundup[/url]

anything in the fist post summery attributed to 40k radio has been understood to be correct and each time a question about it has been asked in this tread it has been the same as 40k radios answer. frankly we should be asking new questions and not retreading old ground (note i am aware there were a few contradictory answers and those should be clarified)

Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast