BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default FW Emperors Children Phoenix Terminators

[URL="http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/New_Stuff/EMPERORS_CHILDREN_PHOENIX_TERMINATORS.html"]£45[/URL]

[URL="http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/New_Stuff/IRON_HANDS_LEGION_CONTEMPTOR_DREADNOUGHT.html"]£33[/URL]
    Last edited by eldargal; 09-06-2013 at 10:57 AM.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

First-Captain

Lovely stuff! But not what I was hoping for this week.

Chapter-Master

They are very nice. I can't wait until they get to the good legions.
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

Librarian

There's also the Iron Hands Contemptor and Iron Hands MKIII shoulder pads released as well.
    Last edited by Fizzybubela; 09-06-2013 at 11:03 AM.
    "Let them come. We shall smite them down where they stand" Warsmith Vorax of the 15th Grand Battalion.

I thought those were last week?

Edit: No I'm thinking of sons of Horus, nevermind.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

First-Captain

Things just got good

Brother-Captain

They have also just put together themed bundle deals called Chapter Upgrades for a bunch of Space Marine Chapters. they range in price from £54 to £66. Generally they contain a set of Land Raiders doors, 2 sets of Rhino doors, a sheet of Etched Brass, a sheet of Transfers and 1-2 other bits like shoulder pads etc. This is the Iron Hands set for example:

Iron Hands Chapter Upgrade Bundle £59

Either there is life in the universe more intelligent than us, or we are the most intelligent form of life in the universe. Either way, it's a worrying thought!

Chapter-Master

Very very nice/unique looking Terminators there.
    Please support a Poor starving musician and buy my new album for only £5 :
    https://ionplasmaincineration.bandcamp.com/album/decoding-the-quantum-star-verses

Chaplain

Very lovely models! FW continues to impress.
    The one gripe I have is the same I had with the Palatine blades: the design of the blades. Both these and the Palatines have a flare tipped blade (as an exaggerated Yalman on a Kilij) that fits aesthetically with Fulgrim's sword. They look like they all belong to the same family of blades. But isn't Fulgrim carrying The Blade of the Laer? Should not his blade have a wildly different design compared to what the rest of the until-so-recently-loyal marines are carrying?

Minor quibble, as the group will look great next to each other, but it still bothers me. >_>

Chaplain

Very beautyful termies here! But I have no realy use to them. I play EC but in chaos not in HH/PH.
    Peace through superior Firepower!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast