BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516
    Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    I guess.

I do like Contemptors too.

Mad idea of the day #2. Contemptor, with a squad of Centurions attached via Greenstuff reins, like I used to have as a nipper.
    I like that a great deal.
    It makes me smile.
    Wolfman of the Horsepack of Derailment
    The artist formerly known as "WTF you can't say that!"

Veteran-Sergeant

It's all good Kap. I agree 100% with you and Mr. Mystery about how static they are. Definitely a downside to the Tubbie models. I laughed at the different examples GW added to the directions. I'm going forward, you guys go LEFT!!!! My brother put the first three together and I'm kit bashing the others for him. I've almost got a kewl uppercut pose figured out with that specific set of arms. I'll be out of town until Oct. though so I won't be able to work on them again until then.

I caved the Monday after I picked up the new SM codex and other goodies I ordered for my Smurf brother Mr. Mystery, heh heh. I don't 'need' to start putting a new army together. What I 'need' is that Strike Force so I can start putting a new army together!!! It's almost 'mega force' time also. One will be SM as usual, and I'm guessing Tyranids for the other if the Nov. release of the new codex is true. They'll be a good deal also. 'nyeh', that's funny. I'll have to remember that.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516