BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
    Chapter-Master

Default Shades' 2000th post quiz!

So we had a tradition of doing this for a while, and I just realised I hit my 2k post a few days ago... Erm, here goes I guess!

Why are Apples?

If monkeys are in Charge, why can't we trees?

Do you doodoo do doo?

Will you me?

Fuzzy Wuzzy wuz a bear, a bear wuz Fuzzy Wuzzy. Fuzzy Wuzzy had no hair so Fuzzy Wuzzy wasn't a legal administrative assistant Wuz he?

Red or Black?

If a man drives a bus to Edinburgh, let 4 people get on then drives to London, lets 3 people off but takes on 7 more passengers, before driving up to Birmingham to collect 8 more, finally driving to Leicester to allow 2 people off, why did I have raisins today?

Yes?

Answers on a postcard...
    Always thinking 2 projects ahead of anything I've yet to finish
    http://instinctuimperator.blogspot.co.uk/

Chapter-Master

A bus which goes from Edinburgh to London and Birmingham is a headache full of accents and would probably be best off crashing.
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

Chapter-Master

Why are Apples?

Because **** you that's why.

Because the stars are not aligned

Do you doodoo do doo?

Dee dii diidididi diid di dee

Will you me?

No sorry.

Fuzzy Wuzzy wuz a bear, a bear wuz Fuzzy Wuzzy. Fuzzy Wuzzy had no hair so Fuzzy Wuzzy wasn't a legal administrative assistant Wuz he?

Probably not.

Red or Black?

Yes

If a man drives a bus to Edinburgh, let 4 people get on then drives to London, lets 3 people off but takes on 7 more passengers, before driving up to Birmingham to collect 8 more, finally driving to Leicester to allow 2 people off, why did I have raisins today?

Because you went the long way

Yes?

maybe?

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Occuli Imperator

Why are Apples?
    EU law means that only pears that fit the ratio requirements can be, apples are much less well speced so can be produced for much less.

While monkeys may be in charget there is not enough potential difference to tree, or even shrub or bush.

Do you doodoo do doo?
    No

Will you me?
    No

If Fuzzy Wuzzy had no hair, then Fuzzy Wuzzy was not Fuzzy Wuzzy but was an illegal alien who seeing the van below, left.

Red or Black?
    You can't call it Black, it is Urban. Red or Urban, well it is easy, Urban V: The Empire Strikes Back

This is clearly a case of chaotic ripples impacting on a semi-stable system and through propagation of potnetials, the wave form collapsed around the singular event of you having raisins. Had the numbers varied other possibilies that were co-existing in the probability space were sultanas and currants, and one highly unlikely outcome where you actually ate your own left hand.

Yes?
    IFF p1>p2 || p1<q2
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni