BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Hell, I just boxed and shipped up a 3rd Edition Witchhunter army that got sold on EBay as a Sisters of Battle Army with Grey Knight Allies. It sold in less than a week. My ex-g/f was happy as hell to get money for her army lol

Got an Immolator delivered yesterday. Quite surprised that it was sprues, instructions, decals and even the clear perspex bit but no box. ( As in the picture box that sits on the store shelves) It was all loose in a standard GW shipping box. Never had this before

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Eulermaths View Post
    Got an Immolator delivered yesterday. Quite surprised that it was sprues, instructions, decals and even the clear perspex bit but no box. ( As in the picture box that sits on the store shelves) It was all loose in a standard GW shipping box. Never had this before
    This happened to me a while back. Sisters haven't been available in stores for a while now. This indicates that they are now a special order only item.
    ElectricPaladin Paints: http://tiny-plastic-dead.tumblr.com/
    ElectricPaladin Writes: burningzeppelinexperience.blogspot.com

I wish I could find the window for mine. I put it somewhere to attach after I painted the tank, and have not found it since.

Veteran-Sergeant

Apparently this is how Wave Serpents are sold now, too. The basic transport for Eldar is direct order only and sold in a plain, brown box. Blows my mind.

Veteran-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLink View Post
    You cant do an army of sternguard, nor does bolter drill work on sternguard bolters. There's plenty of room for a deathwatch army, in case you havent noticed the trend in supplements.
    I would love a Deathwatch supplement. I was just thinking the other day it would make an interesting "Allies Only" supplement with some special chapter tactics and a very limited unit selection from Codex: Space Marines.

Quote Originally Posted by Galadren View Post
    Apparently this is how Wave Serpents are sold now, too. The basic transport for Eldar is direct order only and sold in a plain, brown box. Blows my mind.
    I get that they'd do that with the Sisters, but the Wave Serpents one surprises me. Huh.

If I'm remembering correctly, Wave Serpents were flying out the door as fast as they could press 'em after Codex: Eldar came out, so they might have decided to forgo the box in order to save some time.
    Thank you for voxing the Church of Khorne, would you like to donate a skull to the Skull Throne today?

Veteran-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Clockwork View Post
    I get that they'd do that with the Sisters, but the Wave Serpents one surprises me. Huh.
    Can confirm that this is the case in the US. Seen it with my own eyes. It's weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Galadren View Post
    Given how strong they are, and how people like to spam them, this may be a good thing. Hopefully GW will do it to Helldrakes as well. Please?

Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast