BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast
    Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Copeland View Post
    Well Jacob, FedEx indicates that your Hydra is at your doorstoop!

that would make a great horror flick warning

Worrying, the Hydra at your door! Sounds a bit like an Alpha Legion code phrase.

Still no package here, but there has been a bit of postal disruption here due to much of the South of England being underwater (hopefully temporarily, maybe I should invest in a boat?).

Alpha Legion Operative

<<

It is, and I might be...

Quote Originally Posted by Kevlarshark View Post
    Worrying, the Hydra at your door! Sounds a bit like an Alpha Legion code phrase.

Battle-Brother

Chris, the Hydra, the lovely Sorceress, the gift card and the Hot Sauce all arrived safely and might I add BEAUTIFULLY! I haven't been on BoLS in a minute, so sorry to have left you in the dark. Thanks again for the incredible gift.

KevlarShark, I shipped your package a good deal of time ago. I need to check in with UPS now.

Probably pretty forcefully, at that.

Well there is still a lot of closed roads and general disruption around my area from flooding. So perhaps UPS (despite their marketing) were finding it hard to get through. Things are starting to return to normal now so I will keep a close eye on my mailbox.

Great! I'm glad you like them! Please send pics of them integrated into the army. Fear the boobies! Your Sorceress shall sweep away all that stand in her path!

BTW, I'd like to say that the turkey-jerky that Lobster Overlord sent was darn good. I never would have considered making jerky out of turkey...

Quote Originally Posted by jberrysf View Post
    Chris, the Hydra, the lovely Sorceress, the gift card and the Hot Sauce all arrived safely and might I add BEAUTIFULLY! I haven't been on BoLS in a minute, so sorry to have left you in the dark. Thanks again for the incredible gift.

KevlarShark, I shipped your package a good deal of time ago. I need to check in with UPS now.

Looking for a game in the San Antonio area? You can find me here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/175757472448931/

Quote Originally Posted by jberrysf View Post

Any luck with UPS? Customs do sometimes investigate packages too, that can cause quite a delay.

Still no package here. jberrysf how did the UPS checking go?

If you pm me tracking info I can maybe assist in the hunt?
    Last edited by Kevlarshark; 01-24-2014 at 12:48 PM.

Alpha Legion Operative

Same story for me White Tiger88, any news?
    My End Times Project Log on BOLS, current project: Undead Goblins! - http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?50621-ACE01-s-End-Times-begin!-A-plog-to-keep-me-motivated

jberrysf Still no news?

I appreciate that people are busy, I am happy to harass UPS or (whichever delivery company) but at the moment I can't do much without a tracking no. or reference code.

I quite enjoy hassling the corporate

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast