BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast
    Alpha Legion Operative

White Tiger88 - Would appreciate if you can let me know where you're at, as I'm still none the wiser as to what's going on, whether to expect anything or not etc.

Are me and Kevlarshark the only ones left with missing gifts? After seeing a couple of great pieces others have shared, it's a shame more people haven't shared photo's of the stuff they received.

-A
    My End Times Project Log on BOLS, current project: Undead Goblins! - http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?50621-ACE01-s-End-Times-begin!-A-plog-to-keep-me-motivated

Indeed, its almost as good as getting a gift seeing other peoples cool new things... Post up if you haven't already guys!

Deadlift - Have you started painting yet?

Iron Father

Quote Originally Posted by Kevlarshark View Post
    Indeed, its almost as good as getting a gift seeing other peoples cool new things... Post up if you haven't already guys!

Deadlift - Have you started painting yet?
    Yes mate I have started, but I'm having to take a painting break. I've just been diagnosed with Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and if I paint to long I'm in agony. On steroid injections at the moment to see if it helps.
    http://paintingplasticcrack.blogspot.co.uk

Ouch! Man that sucks... Having broken all of my fingers (several times) over the years and riddled my hands with hairline cracks I am familiar with hand pain. The cold damp weather doesnt help either
    Get yourself a good Physio (if you havent already) and I hope you recover soon.

Quote Originally Posted by ACE01 View Post
    White Tiger88 - Would appreciate if you can let me know where you're at, as I'm still none the wiser as to what's going on, whether to expect anything or not etc.

Are me and Kevlarshark the only ones left with missing gifts? After seeing a couple of great pieces others have shared, it's a shame more people haven't shared photo's of the stuff they received.

-A
    I'm still minus mine but I live on an American military base in Japan, my post is rarely timely.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebriar View Post
    I'm still minus mine but I live on an American military base in Japan, my post is rarely timely.
    And your swap partner (that's me) has caught every single freaking cold to come through the Oakland school system. And then as soon as he got well, his wife got sick . I am thoroughly disgusted with myself, but I promise that your gift will come through as soon as I can finish it, and it will be well worth the wait.
    ElectricPaladin Paints: http://tiny-plastic-dead.tumblr.com/
    ElectricPaladin Writes: burningzeppelinexperience.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by ElectricPaladin View Post
    And your swap partner (that's me) has caught every single freaking cold to come through the Oakland school system. And then as soon as he got well, his wife got sick . I am thoroughly disgusted with myself, but I promise that your gift will come through as soon as I can finish it, and it will be well worth the wait.
    Such is life. I'm sure it'll all work out. Sorry you're having disease ravaged home times.

Yay! Package received! Customs attempted to deliver the package to British Columbia despite clear labelling on the box??? That sort of explains the delay.

Got a wonderful set of converted Raptors and enough bits to convert up another squad or two. Thank you very much jberrysf.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WP_20140205_001.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	124.2 KB 
ID:	7150

Name:	WP_20140205_003.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	91.6 KB 
ID:	7151

Name:	WP_20140205_005.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	114.7 KB 
ID:	7152

Name:	WP_20140205_004.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	68.0 KB 
ID:	7153

Hope these pictures work properly.

Will post more when I get them painted.
    Last edited by Kevlarshark; 02-05-2014 at 04:44 AM.

Woo-hoo! Nice models! So, brethren, how many of us are complete and how many are still incomplete? I've loved this swap and look forward to doing it again next year! Cope
    Looking for a game in the San Antonio area? You can find me here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/175757472448931/

Quote Originally Posted by Kevlarshark View Post
    Will post more when I get them painted.
    I look forward to seeing them!
    Looking for a game in the San Antonio area? You can find me here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/175757472448931/

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast