BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

And once again, having spent years whining they were only spikey Marines, Chaos players now complaining because they're not just spikey Marines.....
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Occuli Imperator

Remember back when everyone had access to everything and all the armies were identical, those weren't great.

Land Speeders for all!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rt503implandspeedwd101.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	31.8 KB 
ID:	4837  
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Sod land speeders, I want my Eldar Land Raider!
    Social Justice Warlord Titan

Brother-Captain

Mayhap we should read the title as "why enjoy what you've got when you can complain about it on the internet....."
    Wolfman of the Horsepack of Derailment
    The artist formerly known as "WTF you can't say that!"

Librarian

Whats even better is the book is only 3 days old and has already broken 5 other codecii in that time, must be so broken that its caused a rift in the warp that means 3 days is enough for it to be played a serious number of times against all types of armies.

Chapter-Master

Well, it is true that Chaos Daemons, Tau and Eldar have been more competitive codices than Chaos Space Marines and Dark Angels in terms of variable competitive builds. And looking at all the stuff Loyalists get, it does seem a bit unfair on Chaos Space Marine players; particularly given what they had three editions ago. However, Space Marines are easily GW's biggest and best selling model range, so I'm not too fussed if they get extras; it has always been the case. In saying that, I do wish we had 'Renegade Tactics' as a Chaos equivalent to Chapter Tactics; the book is too mono-build as it is.
    Check out my blog!
    http://imperatorguides.blogspot.com.au/

Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by lattd View Post
    Whats even better is the book is only 3 days old and has already broken 5 other codecii in that time, must be so broken that its caused a rift in the warp that means 3 days is enough for it to be played a serious number of times against all types of armies.
    Explain for those of us who're hard of thinking. Which books has it "broken" and how?
    Wolfman of the Horsepack of Derailment
    The artist formerly known as "WTF you can't say that!"

He's being faceit.....face....poop......cheeky.

He's being cheeky!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

No no no, it's....

GRAV GUNS ARE HAX! Spashe Marinez OP my WRAITHKNIGHT will be gibbedby GRAV BIKERS for 100 pts they cant even balance Vulkan REROLL meltas for FREE. OMG BRO wtf was Crud thinking. FFS my eldar are boned, yo?
    Check out my blog!
    http://imperatorguides.blogspot.com.au/

Chapter-Master

chaos had more new options this edition than loyalists have with the fiends, warp talons, mutilators, helldrake, cultists (as a permanent fixture and not a legion specific thing) plus the marks and icons together doing great things and more widely available. space marines got the AA tank, the centurions, and some tweaks to existing stuff.
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast