BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Right wolf for Thunderwolf Cavalry found!?

Hey all,
    A new Heroclix set came out and my friends bought some. Well, they opened up some packs and out came a giant wolf strangely enough called 'Fenris Wolf' they said it's Loki's kid or something. Immediately, I thought of Thunderwolf Cavalry. Here's a pic with a WIP Space Wolf standing next to him for scale. What do you think? I think I need 5 more of these wolves.

Librarian

That looks right fierce, and awesome for Thunder Wolf Cavalry.

That does look cool. But it's a rare, so not sure how easy it will be to get 5 (probably not easy, until the secondary market reforms)
    (OK, it's got me checking ebay right now anyway)
    I'm thinking it'd probably turn out more like Daleks playing Quiddich. "It is the Potter!! EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE! " (someone I know on twitter)

I'd say that judging by how Heroclix is right now, if you give it a couple of weeks or a month, you'll probably be able to get em for 1-3 bucks each. Right now they're 5-8. There are chase figures in the newest set so people will be buying more and be more likely to throw away their rares for cheap money. My friend gave me one cuz I picked up his cases.

After I'm done painting Bjorn, I think I'm gonna try to Thunderwolf Cavalry up this wolf with a marine on him and see what happens.

I just bought five off of ebay for $22.00. They can be found for certain.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Bikeninja View Post
    I just bought five off of ebay for $22.00. They can be found for certain.
    I like them a lot more than that chinchilla-wolf thing that GW sculpted. The trick will be getting a marine to fit.

Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by Rapture View Post
    I like them a lot more than that chinchilla-wolf thing that GW sculpted. The trick will be getting a marine to fit.
    ditto man

think it wood look great as a demonic wolf, or prehaps a vamp counts dire wolf!

does it come prepainted tho????

currently working on a line of sci-fi bunkers and tunneling, input always appreciated

It does come prepainted.

I have a pic of marine legs that I put on the wolf and it looks good. I'll post it later.

Nice, with some serious green stuff for a saddle and some cutting on the biker legs I think that could work!

Too bad there's only one pose.

In my opinion, Maxmini is the best option so far.
    http://crazyredpraetorian.blogspot.com/
    http://theflylordsofterra.blogspot.com/

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast