BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Hello. Your fourm wont explode, will it?

Hi everyone. Just saying hello and introducing myself. I'm a returning old'ster. I played right back in the days of the original WH40K:Rogue Trader rules when Space Marines were just everyday blokes in Wobble masks, and I dropped out somewhere around third edition. I haven't played 6th yet, but I like what I'm reading and I've dug my old Elder army out and am warming up for a game.

I was registered on the wh40kforums.com but after a few days of that site just displaying an Account Suspended notice (was it me? It was my Grazkhul / Eldred slash fix, wasn't it?), it's now back up and everything is reset to the 24th of July! Posts, memberships, they've managed to lose the lot!

All my posts and little snippets of fiction lost through Administratum incompetence, apparently. They really live the setting! So you lucky people over here now get the joy of my newbie questions instead.

I really like what I'm seeing here.

Knas.

Chapter-Master

Hello, I think we only had that happen once, and we only lost a day iirc?
    come to the oubliette we have new tangents
    Start [URL="http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?22184-The-Off-Topic-Thread-(the-BEST-thread-ever!)"]here[/URL]

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Brother-Captain

Welcome aboard, always good to have another old-blood on board.

Don't worry about asking questions, the percentage of helpful non-douchebagery here is 2/3rds greater than on the nearest leading branded GW fansite

Despite the immediate pony assault Splodge is right, they do have tangents.
    Wolfman of the Horsepack of Derailment
    The artist formerly known as "WTF you can't say that!"

Occuli Imperator

Hello welcome aboard

Quote Originally Posted by Psychosplodge View Post
    Hello, I think we only had that happen once, and we only lost a day iirc?
    It may have been a day but a part of my life is now gone forever!

Also I hope you have a copy of that slashfix

I stopped playing at 3rd, re-joined in 4th and I think 6th is the best parts of 2nd + 5th (5th was really 4.5, a refinement).

Any who welcome!
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Hey. Thanks all!

There's something worryingly Slaaneshi-ish about that pony, but I'm glad to be here. I'll take the one day downtime over the six weeks. I'm busy reading through the posts. You have some great articles here!

And yeah - sixth edition is looking really good based on my reading so far.

Cheers!

Edit: I've worked out why that image disturbs me... Are those butterflies coming from where I think they're coming from?
    Last edited by knas ser; 09-17-2013 at 03:52 AM.

Chapter-Master

The hedge?

Oh there's been the odd day downtime, but I can only recall once where we lost posts, and it was only about a days worth...

Brother-Captain

Last day's downtime came as soon as I posted my Homebrew Nightlords Supplement. I think they turned off the BolS lights so they could scare us.
    Also given where the butterflies appear on said pony you'd better be glad they're coming from the hedge.
    Living butterflies made from someone's skin does sound VERY slaaneshi though

[QUOTE
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychosplodge View Post
    The hedge?
    It appears to be one specific part of the hedge they are coming from, about mid-way up directly behind her.

But sure - let's say the hedge

Quote Originally Posted by Kaptain Badrukk View Post
    Living butterflies made from someone's skin does sound VERY slaaneshi though
    To be honest, given where they apoear to be coming from everytime she shakes her hind-quarters, butterfly skin would be a relief. But I shall say no more lest I create The Wrong First Impression here.

Chapter-Master

Brother-Captain

Uh oh, we made Fluttershy sad..............

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast