BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Default The thread of odd dreams!

So I had a peculiar dream the other night...

Dreamt I was round a mates house, geeking out. Realising it had got dark, I went home, only for my colleagues to be there, and a crying woman, sat at a fully laid table,

Turns out the crying woman (who kept changing identity, but remained American) was in fact my wife, and my colleagues were there to remind me of that fact.... And she was understandably upset I'd nicked off without saying and spent a long weekend with my mates (that I didn't recognise as anyone I know , but knew in the dream).

No, me neither!!

Anyone else?
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

I once had a dream that I was shopping in town with my friend from America, who has never been here. Everything was greyscale, there was no colour at all, and it was fairly mundane, not even exciting shopping, but for some reason I was riding a horse through town.
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Chaplain

does a two part dream about getting chased around your (former) current school by a floating stomach count? had it the guts of 7 years ago and can still remember it

currently working on a line of sci-fi bunkers and tunneling, input always appreciated

First-Captain

Awhile back I fell asleep whilst listening to Beats Antique and reading a sci-fi novel.

Had an incredibly surreal dream of beautiful women belly dancing while wearing power armor...

Occuli Imperator

I recall none of my dreams.
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Chapter-Master

Some people have dreams about falling, or running but never getting anywhere. I have dreams about fighting velociraptors.
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

Chapter-Master

For some reason we (and I have no idea who else was involved besides myself, just that others were) were throwing monkeys into the street to protect ourselves from something, but I can't remember what or why throwing monkeys would help.

I also had a dream that I was running around my old school (with about half the architecture wrong) being chased by Genestealers, which were behaving more like slow zombies. Slowly everyone I knew was being picked off, but because I knew what genestealers were I was just able to evade them each time. The weirdest part was the fact that the genestealers looked like bad rubber costumes from an 80s B-movie, with lightbulbs for eyes, and in the dream i was able to recognise that fact and worked out they couldn't actually be genestealers. Didn't stop them being deadly though.

I am off to bed right now to see if I can come up with some more responses to this thread
    Always thinking 2 projects ahead of anything I've yet to finish
    http://instinctuimperator.blogspot.co.uk/

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLink View Post
    Some people have dreams about falling, or running but never getting anywhere. I have dreams about fighting velociraptors.
    You're not the man in the hat from XKCD are you?

I had dreams once, but four years of university and an abusive ex soon beat those out of me. Now I have nightmares instead.

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Banned

I lucid dream a lot. Quite nifty when it's a good dream, not so hot when you're plagued by horrifying nightmares.

Brother-Captain

I once had a worryingly in-depth dream where I was a civil planer.
    I was ordering concrete for something when I woke up.
    It haunts me still, what was I going to build.............?
    Wolfman of the Horsepack of Derailment
    The artist formerly known as "WTF you can't say that!"

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast