BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
    Daemon-Prince

I drempt I got to kick Putin in the nuts for an hour.......was oddly satisfying.....
    Potential war gameing Jawa.

Brother-Captain

That does sound remarkably satisfying. Hopefully, Spetsnaz won't kick down my door for saying this, but Putin could use a good, swift kick in the man parts.
    There is one direction: FORWARD!

Brother-Captain

I had a "wonderful" dream the other night. I dreamt I was helping an older couple, whom I was acquaintances with (not friends), explore a property they had acquired at auction. It had been the estate of an eccentric elderly woman who had died leaving no heirs and no will. The house was large and sprawling, over several acres of land. It was multi-leveled, but instead of stairs there were gently sloping, cork-screw ramps to accommodate a motorized chair. There was artwork everywhere, in the form of paintings, mosaics, and statues - most of it extremely gaudy - the predominant colors of the house were white and pastels of pink, orange and green.

The dream ended with the exploration of the woman's bedroom. We'd been told she had died on a chaise lounge in the drawing room. Instead, we discovered she had probably died in her bedroom, and most likely had lain there for quite some time. When we pulled back a thick, god-aweful fuchsia colored comforter from her bed, a horrible stench of decay filled the room. The linens were stained with an excess of bodily fluids, and it was clear that the mattress was infested with maggots. As I backed away from the bed, I looked to the older couple whose house this now was, and they were staring back at me as if I should be doing something about this abomination in their new bedroom.

That's when I woke up.
    Necron2.0 (a.k.a. me) - "I used to wrestle with inner demons. Now we just sit for tea and scones, and argue over the weather."

Chapter-Master

I had a 40k-related dream a few nights ago!

It involved two Knights of Blood (one of whom was a female space marine - don't blame me, it's just my subconscious) who were separated from their company and trying to find their way back to it. One of them fought with two pistols, Cypher-like, and the other had one of those giant two-handed chainswords. Both of them had been bike marines, but their bikes had gotten trashed, so now they rode giant lizards they'd stolen from the Dark Eldar. They were taking advantage of their chapter's bad reputation in the Imperium (which I always imagined translated to a good reputation among others) to find mercenary work while they tried to track down their chapter.
    ElectricPaladin Paints: http://tiny-plastic-dead.tumblr.com/
    ElectricPaladin Writes: burningzeppelinexperience.blogspot.com

Brother-Captain

I had a dream I was a cop. I was tracking down two criminals who stole money from a bank. I caught up with the ring-leader, who was a black woman in her thirties. She said she needed the money for facial reconstruction. Her face was crawling with maggots.

I let her go ... with the money.

Necron2.0 (a.k.a. me) - "I used to wrestle with inner demons. Now we just sit for tea and scones, and argue over the weather."

Ah dreams and me have a long and confusing history where do I start, I may go in chronological order
    When I was like 8 I had a reacuring nightmare where I would go outside at night to take stuff to the bin or something and a large purple Frankenstein's monster with beer cans instead of bolts would grab me, lift me up and I would wake as it said "mmmmmm lost kid" and start trying to eat me whole foot first.
    Then a fair few years latter when I was in year ten I'd just finished reading the entirety of the deltora quest franchise (great books for family friendly adventure and the first fantasy books I ever read) I was at school one day when a whole bunch of grey guards took control my force and started doing grey guard things like break resistance and stuff, then my favourite teacher pulled me into a space between two buildings and told me I had to defeat the shadow lord by restoring the belt of deltora and that the seven gems where hidden around the school and guarded by beings of evil, gave me the metal links of the belt and told me to go quickly, after giving me a hand drawn map of the school with several Xs on it, I went to the first X which was in the overgrown nature garden which had a sign saying it was the garden of silence I entered and ended up meeting one of my friends who claimed to have never left the garden and she was clothed head to foot in gear scavenged from grey guards, we defeated the first guardian and retreated the first gem and so on until we had them all (all the guardians were former bullies of mine) then we resorted the belts spell and saved the day.
    My next notable dream was the night before I graduated highschool, I dreamt that I went to sleep the night before and then I woke up to my first day of year eight and I did a flashback repeat of highschool but with me meeting my group of friends in year eight instead of year twelve.
    Now I tend to have the same sort of dream over and over again, but it seems to continue and progress from one night to the next, I am a lone horseman clad in full plate armour riding slowly through either a dense forest or very hilly area, I hear a distink sound in the distance screams, roars and weapon on weapon, I imediately charge my destrier towards the sound lance ready burst into the flank of a whole regiment of indistink enemy's attacking a group of defenceless people that are obviously fleeing some kind of horror, my lance kills three of the attackers on the charge but I have to abandon it and draw my mace and start killing the attackers left and right, then the enemy's break and start to flee and before those they where attacking could thank me I was riding away at high speed to humble to even stay to be thanked or to afraid to spend any more time around other humans.
    Long live the glorious nagash supreme lord of the undead and immortal king. Emotionally imparred autistic with a tendency towards obsessing on near useless topics like dinosaurs

Chapter-Master

IDK what I've been dreaming this week but twice I've woke up in a proper fight or flight panic before I've realised I'm just laid in bed. Quite disturbing really.

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

I have recurring dreams about spiders. Ever have it where you wake up suddenly half-way through a nightmare and the imagined crap is kinda fading over the top of the real stuff your eyes are seeing?

Yeah, I wake up every now-and-then to see spiders all over my bed and room, shock myself awake, and then feel incredibly embarrassed.

Funny thing is that I'm not even arachnophobic, but it's always bloody spiders.
    Read the above in a Tachikoma voice.

Chapter-Master

My head must be proper ****ed this week, had an actual dream I remember last night (very rare for me) and it was so ****ed up.

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415