BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default My Noise Marin-ettes

I'm not the best painter, but I do enjoy me some modeling, so here's some of the Slaaneshy marines I've been working on. Basically, just a kitbash of Daemonettes with Marine bits.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0560.jpg 
Views:	167 
Size:	208.6 KB 
ID:	4955

Here are the two I finished.

Name:	IMG_0343.jpg 
Views:	136 
Size:	144.5 KB 
ID:	4960

And just because, Here's the Keeper of Secrets I ally with them. She still needs some touch ups. Mostly on the tail, since people have said it looks like pure greenstuff...

Name:	IMG_0423.jpg 
Views:	139 
Size:	134.9 KB 
ID:	4961

They are green cause they are the Nurgley green space women that all the plague marines and Capt. Kirk are after. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0341.jpg 
Views:	132 
Size:	129.4 KB 
ID:	4962

Chaplain

ähm - sorry - but no. They look silly and akward. The big parts do not fit to the slender and filigran bodys.
    Peace through superior Firepower!

Iron Father

But original at least, I like the last 2 pictures and it's all good fun .
    http://paintingplasticcrack.blogspot.co.uk

I like the Keeper as I'm always on the look-out for original ideas for kit-bashing, alternate models etc - bit of variety on the tabletop or at a tourney is always welcome.

Chapter-Master

I'm afraid I have to agree that they don't look great as marines, but they could be excellent cultists, and I really like the keeper of secrets idea.

That said, they knock the socks off my early conversions, so keep it up and carry on
    Always thinking 2 projects ahead of anything I've yet to finish
    http://instinctuimperator.blogspot.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by Archon View Post
    ähm - sorry - but no. They look silly and akward. The big parts do not fit to the slender and filigran bodys.
    Having the slender frames with the giant armor/guns is part of the demonic powered Waif-Fu idea I'm going for(and honestly, bolters, shoulderpads and especially chainswords look really big no matter who wields them). I agree working in the shoulder pads is tough(I probably should have cut them down), but i think the boots and helmet work pretty well with them wearing oversized armor they found.

Quote Originally Posted by SotonShades View Post
    I'm afraid I have to agree that they don't look great as marines, but they could be excellent cultists, and I really like the keeper of secrets idea.

That said, they knock the socks off my early conversions, so keep it up and carry on
    Thanks. I like the idea of demony cultists, but just can't get interested in modding something fancy for 4pt shlubs.

Here is my Sorceress/Herald that will probably appeal to you all more since she lacks the bulkier power armor elements. The dress is my first attempt at greenstuff beyond just filling in gaps.

Name:	IMG_0514.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	49.3 KB 
ID:	5065 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0515.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	47.6 KB 
ID:	5066