BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
    Veteran-Sergeant

Default Vharings WIP thread.

I have been meaning to start one of these for a while. The prospect of winning some death guard made me actually sit down and do it. Sorry for the bad quality of the pics, I had to use my tablet to take them (camera batteries were dead). I have a large Blood Angels force I have been adding to for almost 10 years. For them I have 3 sanguinary priests and some termies I am re-painting from 5 years ago. When the Dark Vengeance set came out I started CSM and Dark Angels forces. The DAs have not had much progress, I have barely touched the ravenwing bikers. I use them as allies for my BAs sometimes. The CSM force on the other hand have had lots of love. I got a battle force about a month ago and have been mostly working on the possessed. I got daemons when they came out to be allies for my CSMs. I am picking up some flamers tomorrow after work to add an elite slot to what I have for playing attackers in Zone Mortalis. Lastly I have some Dark Eldar. I started them because they came in the 3rd Ed box set that started me on my path of 40K. They have had a little bit of love over they years, but not as much as my BAs.

Here's the view of my painting desk:

One of the last possessed I am working on
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2013-09-26 18.27.48.jpg 
Views:	110 
Size:	192.8 KB 
ID:	5057

This is my squad rack that was meant for assembly line painting, but is now just stuff I am working on

Name:	2013-09-26 18.28.07.jpg 
Views:	104 
Size:	219.8 KB 
ID:	5058

This is mostly chaos that I am working with a little bit of Blood Angels

Name:	2013-09-26 18.27.57.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	210.7 KB 
ID:	5059
    Last edited by vharing; 09-26-2013 at 07:42 PM. Reason: Opps on photo posting

Veteran-Sergeant

One of my projects this weekend is to build a light box.

Veteran-Sergeant

Here is the flamers of tzeentch that I am working on this weekend. Daemons of tzeentch just love to be airbrushed.

Name:	2013-09-28 14.35.20.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	220.7 KB 
ID:	5099

Battle-Brother

Nice models man, and im glad im not the only one with several things going on at once on my desk