BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 8 of 30 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    Part of the Phallic Campaign?
    Very droll

Alpha Legion Operative

Quote Originally Posted by Brakkart View Post
    Nice display! I'm curious about the Imperial Fists in the middle though, as for some reason groups of 3 of them seem to be sharing a larger base. All the rest of the figures seem to have individual bases, but there are a couple of these trio's. I wonder what they are?
    The groups of dudes are posed on one base so the boarding party guys can form a shield wall. There should be an image showing this with 5 iron hands in my G Drive.

Fly Lord

ACE01 - You are ON FIRE!

Please aim that lens at any Fantasy Stuff (Dark Elves) and see if you can get a good shot of the Death Guard GraveWardens.

Also look for hidden bugs

-Larry
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

Quote Originally Posted by ACE01 View Post
    FW Extermination. Out Easter 14. 2/3 finished.

Last part of first trilogy:
    pt2 isstval V
    plus fists & IW - battle of phall.
    plus Paramar - RG, IW, Alpha legion etc

Titan legions in book 3 - War Gryff's & Tiger Eyes.
    Quote Originally Posted by ACE01 View Post
    Next trilogy:

Prospero End of 2014
    Signus (& Dark angels!) Q2 2015
    Calth: Q4 2015 or Q1 2016.

Quite a change from the last information we had, thats a lot for the next book, and previous had signus and calth coupled together and no DA mentioned.

Prospero coming earlier nice though, I'm looking forward to Sisters of Silence & Thousand Sons.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

No sign of Salamanders legion for the new HH book?

Alpha Legion Operative

Last set of camera images now added on G Drive (named DSCNxxxx.jpg). For those who missed the earlier link: [url]https://googledrive.com/host/0BwkqKKkkXxeuaGo4cHRJMmgzZm8[/url]

Bigred/BOLS Admin/Mods, if you want to update the first post with the link, or use the images for summaries etc, feel free

I've picked up Massacre so will do a few photo's and a Q&A tonight once I get home. Pretty tired though, so not promising too much!

And EG to answer earlier question I didn't hear anything re IA12, but I must confess I wasn't really looking out for it, so it is possible I missed it.

Whoever asked about salamanders, TC said We know that they are behind with them, and are planning them, just need to find work slots.

Driving home now, will answer any questions in 4-6 hours or so.

Alpha Legion Operative

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    Prospero coming earlier nice though, I'm looking forward to Sisters of Silence & Thousand Sons.
    Sooooo much this! Gimme psykers and null maidens!

Amazing work ACE01, thanks for all!

explains about the changes then as prior to this we had salamanders ravenguard etc in the next supplement that was Istvaan alone. If Salamanders are behind guess thats why they have altered stuff as much as they have.

Page 8 of 30 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast