BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast
    Fly Lord

Default Gamesday UK 2013 Roundup

This is the placeholder thread for Gamesday UK 2013

Everyone who attends is now a deputized BoLS photo-savant.

Bring your cameras, iPads, smartphones, and whatever you can to capture the event.

Drop off all your goodies in this thread.

A final note - we have been told to look VERY CLOSELY in all the dioramas, display boards, and display cases. There *may* (hint, hint) be future models hidden in plain sight.

Good hunting ladies and gentlemen!
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

Fly Lord

First up, Forgeworld announced[URL="http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/Events/Games_Day_UK_2013.html"] these event only items:[/URL]

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Loyalists.jpg 
Views:	314 
Size:	68.6 KB 
ID:	5077
    Limited Edition Loyalists Poster £25.00

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Traitors.jpg 
Views:	287 
Size:	65.8 KB 
ID:	5078
    Limited Edition Traitors Poster £25.00
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

for the love of god someone film the seminars.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Veteran-Sergeant

Interesting that the Luna Wolves are on the loyalist Legion poster, I thought it was just a handful on Istvaan III that reverted to calling themselves that, and apart from Loken they were all killed. Or maybe more escaped and they will be a recurrent sub plot that will feature in future novels?

Chapter-Master

to be fair 'a handful' could still mean a thousand odd marines or more, given how many were on Istvaan...
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Yea, the Luna Wolves on that poster is odd. As is the Word Bearers being on the Traitors poster twice.

I think it's just because they had space for ten. Technically the Luna Wolves *were* loyal.
    Social Justice Warlord Titan

Quote Originally Posted by zenjah View Post
    Yea, the Luna Wolves on that poster is odd. As is the Word Bearers being on the Traitors poster twice.
    Dont you have the first possessed elitely traiters and yourmbog standard foot slogger traiter WBs?

As a multi faceted Nerd, can I request that people attending also post up Fantasy goodness too?

I needs me fix, and I'll be your Bezzie Mate forever and ever!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Bigred View Post
    A final note - we have been told to look VERY CLOSELY in all the dioramas, display boards, and display cases. There *may* (hint, hint) be future models hidden in plain sight.
    I'd say that this is very likely indeed, given this snippet out of the latest Forgeworld newsletter:

Also at our Designers stand will be two fantastic display tables: one depicting the Iron Hands surrounded on Isstvan V and the other showing the Imperial Fists boarding an Iron Warriors vessel.
    Imperial Fists vs Iron Warriors in space (Battle of Phall) is due to be covered in Book 3 (along with the rest of the Dropsite Massacre coverage), so if anyone's going, do try and get some snaps of that table please!
    Either there is life in the universe more intelligent than us, or we are the most intelligent form of life in the universe. Either way, it's a worrying thought!

Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast