BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Space Hulk: Deathwing FPS

This could be fantastic:

[url]http://www.vg247.com/2013/08/24/space-hulk-deathwing-is-an-unreal-engine-4-fps-in-the-works-at-streum-on-studio-report/#comments[/url]

I like the developers, as they have a great grasp on visual design and gameplay. It could be good.
    Dark Eldar 4000pts, Eldar 2000pts, Dark Angels 2500pts, Tau 2000pts.

So how many studios that aren't Relic is that making 40k video games now? I've still got my fingers crossed we'll see Dawn of War 3 some day, but they're definitely embracing the approach they talked about in the financials last month... It'd just be nice if I'd actually heard of any of the studios doing these games. There's the new, post-Dark Millenium MMO in the works, there's an Armageddon (think it was specifically mentioned as a hex based?) turn based strategy game, and then there's another studio making some sort of turn based, card system strategy game featuring Space Wolves, and now this...did I miss any? Never heard of any of the studios involved in any of them. Space Hulk was made by another team I've never heard of, and is alright but a bit clunky.

This sounds promising!! I hope they remove the clunky robotic movement shown in space hulk and go for a more fluid but restrained feel. This has the potential to be really good!! A modern day twist on aliens vs predator!

Here's hoping for the chance to play the super fast genestealers!

Librarian

Perhaps a Chaos Gate Remake?
    The Dark Angels, The Emperor's First, and Finest!
    A moment of Laxity spawns a lifetime of Heresy

Veteran-Sergeant

i may get hell for this, but im still hoping for a sequel to space marine. thatgame was awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by phreakachu View Post
    i may get hell for this, but im still hoping for a sequel to space marine. thatgame was awesome.
    Agreed. LOVE that game.
    Dark Eldar 4000pts, Eldar 2000pts, Dark Angels 2500pts, Tau 2000pts.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Farseer Uthiliesh View Post
    Agreed. LOVE that game.
    +1. Nothing was better than taking 15 minute breaks from work to smash Ork faces in with a thunderhammer with the subwoofer turned way up!
    I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it. --Voltaire

Chaplain

See some of these I have heard of but this is really strange how they are imprasing the independents here, but from what I am seeing they run the risk of a flooded market at this rate with so many games coming out with in 6 months or so of each other

Veteran-Sergeant

New trailer

Occuli Imperator

Webiste: [url]http://spacehulk-deathwing.com/[/url]

Press release:
    “Players take on the role of a Space Marine from one of the most secret and most feared Space Marine Companies: the Deathwing from the Dark Angels. Strap on your Terminator armour and equip the emblematic weaponry of the Space Marines to overcome the threats awaiting you in the Space Hulk.”
    Based on Unreal4 engine so it should be solid.
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast