BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

[URL="http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1513061270/reaper-miniatures-bones-ii-the-return-of-mr-bones?ref=live"]Reaper Bones II is Live![/URL]
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

kickstarter is now live!
    Looks like they've split shipping into a few waves with limited numbers and UK customers will pay actual shipping costs, which will probably be a decent chunk.

Gonna grab a core set for now, once Amazon lets me!

And they're funded already!
    Last edited by SaveModifier; 10-01-2013 at 08:08 AM.

58k raised in 6 minutes lol, meeting 30k starter.
    Edit: 71k in 9 minutes.
    Last edited by eldargal; 10-01-2013 at 08:09 AM.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Total currently 120k.

Oh god:

147k in 19 minutes.

over $150K now!

Currently you get 71 miniatures for 100USD, at 200k it will increase to 77. That's already fantastic value.
    Last edited by eldargal; 10-01-2013 at 08:24 AM.

My earlier cynisim has been beaten away by the excitement of watching this happening. I've not done any work since it started!

I haven't been this excited since the Dark Elf release!
    Last edited by eldargal; 10-01-2013 at 08:30 AM.

250k.

Last edited by eldargal; 10-01-2013 at 08:55 AM.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast