BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Last edited by eldargal; 10-01-2013 at 09:15 AM.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Crazy, 90% of it would be tossed in the loft never to see the light of day again...

... and it will still be good value by the time this ends.

Last edited by eldargal; 10-01-2013 at 09:46 AM.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Its a great set for GM/DMs out there, not too useful for wargamers though, but as a big RPG fan, I'm on this

Quote Originally Posted by SaveModifier View Post
    Its a great set for GM/DMs out there, not too useful for wargamers though, but as a big RPG fan, I'm on this
    Bones for Wargamers:
    Characters
    Statues
    Unit Fillers.

Intrepid Kickstarters, If we can raise $500,000, we have an incredible new creature to offer! Feared by adventurers everywhere, the Gelatinous Cube has spent decades being represented by dice cubes or worse! This absolutely gorgeous model has a translucent and hollow cube that can be detached from the base and placed over a character or villain! Once inside, this mindless ooze will digest your heroes in seconds, and you can return the cube to the decorative base which delightfully shows off the skeleton of its’ latest victim! Also includes two translucent slime models! NOTE: Actual digestion does not occur.
    I think this is brilliant.

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post

I think this is brilliant.

And how would that one be used for wargamers :P

That one would be a bit more difficult I admit.

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    That one would be a bit more difficult I admit.
    Counts as squig?

You could slap it in the board and have it count as dangerous terrain but let it move 2D6" in a random direction.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast