BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
    Chapter-Master

Default Blood Bowl: Star Coach

So it looks like Blood Bowl is getting the Football Manager treatment. Announced in yesterday's WD, though no release date, the game apparently let's you select tactics, build your team and then send them out to play against other managers, regardless of what platform they are on. Sounds pretty sweet to me.

[url]http://www.cyanide-studio.com/games/bbsc/[/url]
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

Occuli Imperator

Colour me interested.
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Chapter-Master

Hurray, someone read my thread. He screenshots don't show much, but it could be a great game if well executed. I just hope they keep the price low enough to pick up plenty of players, it would be terrible if they have a silly price that means there is no on else to play with.
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

Occuli Imperator

Yeah I think so. I very much enjoyed the other recent BB games.
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni