BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 13 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Chaplain

I think he wrote that in jest...

Anyways, my favorite secret of the 40k universe has to be the emperor without doubt. It boggles the mind to even try to get a basic grasp of what kind of plan a being such as the emperor has been persuing for countless millenia, and who knows, perhaps even longer. Do we actually know anything about the old ones at all?(yes im of the belief that the emperor is an old one, that whole shaman story could perhaps be a group of old ones merging to create a super duper old one in the name of survival or something along those lines).

I have to say I also love the alpha legion too, that not only is there a second primarch in secret, but also that both primarchs could still be operating still is just awesome!

Chaplain

I have to say that there are some brilliant thoughts in this thread, it is unfortunate that so few of the great ideas will see fruition and will likely result in us being given some half-arsed story about the squats being old-ones...

Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Templar View Post
    will likely result in us being given some half-arsed story about the squats being old-ones...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! !!!!!!

I realise that was a joke, but if that ever actually happened, I would likely lose my faith in not just 40K, but life in general and the existance of good in the universe. (PS I ALWAYS communicate via Hyperbole)
    Proud Battlefleet Gothic evangelist. You got BFG questions? Just ask!
    Check out my fancy BoLS user blog for stories, ideas, and army lists!

Occuli Imperator

Based on my earlier post about the Emperor being alive during these times I think that we should start a secret society that travels around the world looking for him.

What should we call it? Mickey Mouse club is taken so Im out of ideas.

Duke

P.S.- How does that work, forming a SECRET society on an INTERNET blog? hmmmm

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    P.S.- How does that work, forming a SECRET society on an INTERNET blog? hmmmm
    Oh, that's simple. We just don't tell anyone who isn't on the internet!

Occuli Imperator

Quote Originally Posted by Drew da Destroya View Post
    Oh, that's simple. We just don't tell anyone who isn't on the internet!
    Then we will have the largest secret society in the world, Yay look at us going from zero to hero.

Veteran-Sergeant

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Schnitzel View Post
    How exactly did the black library 'mistakenly' kill him? He had his head chopped of by Fulgrim no? That seems pretty intentional and hard for the editors to miss...

It is kinda b/s that they killed Ferrus Manus off like that. Every other Primarch (aside from Night Hunter) is either 'missing' or dead with the possibility of 'rising' again. I mean, Gulliman gets his through gashed open and its supposedly 'healing' over time. Lame.
    Yup, I was kidding, as far as I was concerned, Ferrus Manus' death was equivalent to Samuel L Jackson in Star Wars Episode 3, a death of a truly awesome character that was handled like a used tissue.

Then again, there was the whole point of the Iron Hands having Ferrus reappear in spirit form to the remains of the legion at the end of the Heresy, stating that he would be returning when needed most..

Now that is something I can't wait to see.

After the whole Heresy is used up, GW will have to go wither forward or backwards, they can't just retread the same old ground. At that point, I think things will get a lot more interesting..
    ARMIES: IRON HANDS, NIGHT LORDS, OGRE KINGDOMS

Occuli Imperator

I have said this before and Ill say it again. I would love for GW to continue the story line forward. I have heard that they fear it will ruin the game, I dont think it will for me. What does everyone else think?

Duke

Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by Fantomex View Post
    Yup, I was kidding, as far as I was concerned, Ferrus Manus' death was equivalent to Samuel L Jackson in Star Wars Episode 3, a death of a truly awesome character that was handled like a used tissue.
    Stupid Skywalker ruined the entire galaxy in that one moment...

I am dying for the universe to keep moving forward with real stories and fluff, as opposed to "999.M41 Sicarius wiped his butt"

I do fear that GW may handle it poorly.

Battle-Brother

Perhaps when a primarch dies his soul is sent to the warp, saved by the emperor and preserved from the gods of chaos, that way when the emperor dies they ALL come back
    Warhammer 4o'ooo Fanon (A.K.A Fan Fiction)
    http://warhammer40kfanon.wikia.com/wiki/Warhammer_40,000_Wiki

Page 13 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast