BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

He did say not including troops choices, so not counting tac squads.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Cactus View Post
    Just in the early games I've seen, Vulkan and/or Centurions have been in almost all the lists.
    Everyone locally has a biker master now. Even me, though i havent actually played a game yet. I'm waiting to paint my army first, since SMs (and eldar) are both secondary armies.
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

Quote Originally Posted by Katharon View Post
    #1 Librarian
    #2 TH/SS Termies
    #3 Flakk Missile upgrades to Dev marines MLs.
    i hope #3 is a joke flakk is so over costed it might as well not be in the book

Chapter-Master

Although I am all for Captains and Masters to back into leading Space Marines... I am a little disappointed that everyone wants to give them bikes. It makes sense, though.

Getting Eternal Warrior on a 4 wound character that can just zip around is pretty nuts.
    QUOTE Jwolf: "Besides, Tynskel isn't evil, he's just drawn that way. "

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLink View Post
    Everyone locally has a biker master now. Even me, though i havent actually played a game yet. I'm waiting to paint my army first, since SMs (and eldar) are both secondary armies.
    Heresy! Eldar take a back seat to noone!

My Eldar auto include has been Swooping Hawks for ages...

Quote Originally Posted by DWest View Post
    Actually, I'm gonna go with the Thunderfire Cannon. For 100 points you get a 4-shot Str 6 Barrage gun, with an alt-fire mode that helps slow down the enemy, on a tough-as-nails platform, which also can buff the terrain for you and wander over to repair vehicles if there's nothing to shoot it at. Just one TFC will massacre Horde units, and can even ruin power armor through sheer quantity of wounds.
    Agreed. Thunderfire Cannon locally has started appearing all over. FLGS has sold about 10 of them in the last month, compared to 1-2 the last year or two.
    Grav Gun bikers are also pretty handy.

Chapter-Master

Grav gun bikers, eternal warrior CMs, TFCs, Sternguard in drop pods, and THSS terminators will all be pretty common, I think.
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123