BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Chaplain

Default Your biggest fear or sillyest etc

It's fairly self explanatory. Say whats your fear is and if you feel like it go into detail, e.g. how long you've had it. Anyone that comes on here and starts being a bully about what people are scared about shall have to answer to a mailed fist.

For me atm it's properly just being alone. Which seems fairly common for most teenagers or at least the ones I've meet and know.
    But also mirrors but that comes from not liking what I see when I look and also I swear they are portals waiting to happen...

For me?

Genuinely, being the last of my friends to cark it.

I don't intend to have a family, and indeed, at the age of 33 now, some might feel I'm leaving it a bit late anyways. As such, as I go through life, it's just me and my mates. And I really, really don't want to be the one sat in the nursing home, in a puddle of my own wee, wondering where all my friends went, and waiting for the reaper.

Depressing I know, but that's my one fear.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Brother-Captain

I'm scared of clowns, I get really uncomfortable around them. Stems from sneaking up later one night while staying at a friend's house and watching IT. Never recovered.
    Currently have a fairly legit fear of not getting a decent job after I move.
    Wolfman of the Horsepack of Derailment
    The artist formerly known as "WTF you can't say that!"

Failure
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Iron Father

I'm not scared of anything. Except maybe finding the fridge empty.
    http://paintingplasticcrack.blogspot.co.uk

Biggest fear: Being raped.
    Silliest fear: That biting into a small tomato will cause it to explode like a grenade showering me in seeds and tomato gunk.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Banned

Do we have to only write one? I could fill a book with all my issues :/

Chapter-Master

"spiders... and women... and spider women..."
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

I thought you'd like spider women:

Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

I have mortality issues at the moment. My dog is looking old - it can not longer jump on stuff in a dignified fashion but has to scrabble. I think it is slowly on the way out following a cancer scare last year. I am also hugely aware my dad's side of the family don't last long into 70's and he has around a decade to that point.
    I'M RATHER DEFINATELY SURE FEMALE SPACE MARINES DEFINERTLEY DON'T EXIST.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast