BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Thread: Your characters

Threaded View

Abbess Sanctorum

Default Your characters

So, who are your characters, and what are the things they've accomplished thus far?

I've had quite a few characters, myself. The most awesome one, however, has been Selena Pelanor. She is a Blank, born on a Paradise World. She was thrown out of her home because she felt unnatural, and eventually came across an Inquisitorial Psyker whom detected her and realized instantly what she was. Summoning the Inquisitor to take this rare child in, it was quickly discovered that she had a mental aptitude for scholarly knowledge, and by the age of fifteen she had reached a level of knowledge that surpassed almost all scholars of the Imperium, ranging from common lore about the Imperium and its organizations to scholarly lore about heraldry and history to more forbidden lores as allowed by the Inquisitor, including cults, daemons, and so on. She has developed an incessantly positive attitude, and is annoyingly optimistic and carefree seemingly regardless of the situation . She is also hopelessly innocent, believing in the Emperor so purely and so truthfully that it frightens others and shakes the faith of those that are not as true and pure. Her personality clashes severely with the world around her, and along with her peculiar Blank aura it causes people to almost instantly dislike her, despite being an attractive, well-behaved, and indeed generous young girl.

Right now, she has 17+ lore skills (And so when she says she knows everything, she's not too far off-- I take every chance I can to get more Lore skills!), and a custom-built best-quality hand cannon revolver which has done such amusing things as blow a fist-sized hole through a Dark Eldar Raider's head, helmet included, and then blow through a wall afterwards, destroying a set of computers, and then crashing thorugh ANOTHER wall after that and destroying another computer. She has an intelligence close to fifty and a fellowship close to fifteen. Her BS and perception are close to fourty, and she has the talent that will let her target specific parts on the body with a reduced penalty. Combined with aiming for half a turn, she has no penalty for firing a single shot at an enemy's head. And with her gun, that's almost always been fatal (only once has it actually not been, and that was because the target wore a Rosarius). Selena's Gun is almost its own entity in the game, thus why I capitalize the letters-- I'm thinking of naming it after a death deity, because if it wants something or someone dead, their fate is sealed.

She has a tendency to rant on any specific subject, and I am forced to constantly ask the GM for details on things like what the state of the corpse is, the shape of scars and tattoos, the general culture of this specific section of the underhive, the history of a specific battleship and its captains, and so on. Despite her annoying tendency to get a blade to the gut every adventure we go on, she hasn't actually managed to die yet, despite having only ten wounds. Apparently, the Emperor loves his young bas**** know-it-all blank and wants to keep her alive for now. Certainly, she's accomplished some amazing things for someone her age-- the teammates are just barely beginning to respect her.
    Last edited by Melissia; 11-22-2009 at 04:00 PM.
    The mouth of the Emperor shall meditate wisdom; from His tongue shall speak judgment