BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default Space Hulk 3rd Edition

Good afternoon everyone!
    Subby here, with some pictures of miniatures from Space Hulk, that I am working on as a commission. I will post them here as I finish them and comments and criticisms are always welcome.
    First up: Brother Omnio...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	montage small.jpg 
Views:	211 
Size:	75.3 KB 
ID:	5228

Fly Lord

I like em!

I've always wondered about the Space Hulk models - Do most folks leave them on their default bases, or stick them on either round (40K) or square (spacehulk tile) bases?
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by Bigred View Post
    I like em!

I've always wondered about the Space Hulk models - Do most folks leave them on their default bases, or stick them on either round (40K) or square (spacehulk tile) bases?
    I've kept mine as they are as I only use them for Space Hulk.
    "Let them come. We shall smite them down where they stand" Warsmith Vorax of the 15th Grand Battalion.

Lol, I've added mine to my 40k miniatures (mounted on 40mm bases) and repurposed my old boring termies on 28mm bases to Space Hulk duty. They just fit better and probably came in a Space Hulk box anyway!

Very nicely painted. I love the clean crisp definition.

Mine are on 40mm round bases although sadly just painted black untill I can find the time to paint them

Thanks for the comments, guys. As for bases- personally I'd like to put them on themed bases. These particular models are posed in a way that makes it ideal. Themed vignettes with each marine and an appropriate genestealer from the set would be cool.

Brother-Sergeant

Great paint job on some great models (and from a great game ). I wish GW used this much character in more of their infantry.

Alpha Legion Operative

Looking great, love the proper red colouring rather than the darker / dirtier blood angel schemes I seem to see a lot of.