BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    Chapter-Master

Sooo, what's coming out this week then? There don't seem to have been any rumours about that, which is surprising this close in.
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

This week all the models previewed in last weeks new white dwarf are being released, are they not? They are still working on the 1 week preview/preorder model. So this weeks white dwarf will have the engineers and copters etc, and then they'll will be in stores the date indicated on that list.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildeybeast View Post
    Sooo, what's coming out this week then? There don't seem to have been any rumours about that, which is surprising this close in.
    Next up is the new Gyrocopter/Gyrobomber kit, Runelord, and Grimm Burlockson. Also the new dwarf book with limited edition version. The new Gyro kit is pretty awesome looking. Got lucky and found a copy of the new mag early.

The next set of releases is the new Gyrocopter/Gyrobomber kit, plastic Runelord, plastic Grimm Burlockson, and the new dwarf rulebook. The new Gyro kit is pretty sweet looking.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Green_Lumux View Post
    This week all the models previewed in last weeks new white dwarf are being released, are they not? They are still working on the 1 week preview/preorder model. So this weeks white dwarf will have the engineers and copters etc, and then they'll will be in stores the date indicated on that list.
    Ah, so that's how it works. So all the stuff in the current WD isn't out yet and the releases will be a week behind WD. I didn't realise as they didn't bother putting any releases dates in the mag.
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

I'm honestly surprised that we haven't had any proper pic leaks yet.
    http://40kwarzone.blogspot.com.au/

Any leaked image yet for this week pre-order?

Also, any idea about why Thunderers/Quareller are now also a Rare choice? Can it be because Ranger are becoming a rare choice?

Oh gosh the gyrbomber/copter is ADORBLE!
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

Yep, those are some nice models. I particularly like the two characters.

Initiate

Ok so hold up!! First off the new Runelord looks awesome! Second off to the left of him in the picture those looks like possible new warrior models. Third off in the background it looks like it could be the new ironbreakers!!!! Holy crap all this new Dwarf stuff I'm going crazy woo finally!!

Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast