BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Hmmm... I should be looking forward to new Dwarf stuff but there also is the fear that they really mess it up. I hope the "big stuff" for the Dwarfs (every army seems to get that nowadays) won't be too ridiculous...

Quote Originally Posted by CAL3B View Post
    Just throwing this out there as something I noticed. But of you go to the GW webpage and the first of four news slides shows a Dwarf machine throwing iron heads covered in snow, for the "find a perfect present" ad. Could be nothing but a cool machine they wanted to just put up or possibly an idea of what the Orc crusher will look like, just an observation.
    Given there is also a picture of Night Gobbos using a catapult to return fire with squigs covered in snow in the snowball fight I don't think so...

So no new news... Would this seem to show that a Dwarf update is less likely?

I think it's more that it's a while off.

December WD is Tyranids, with many expecting it to a a two month release ala Dark Elves, meaning the earliest we'll see the next release is February/March.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Librarian

Anyone know why there's so little info? My stuntys want shiny things
    I didn't do it. You can't prove i did it. Ok I'm sorry send me the bill.

I think Mr Mystery nailed it. It's just a time thing. Dwarfs aren't rumored until February at the earliest and possibly not until March.
    Armies - Skaven, Tomb Kings, Eldar, Iron Snakes, Dark Eldar, Retribution, & Legion
    Blog - http://chronowraith.blogspot.com

Meh, I heard January, February and March for release dates...

Quote Originally Posted by spaceman91 View Post
    Anyone know why there's so little info? My stuntys want shiny things
    ...Buy more Ironbreakers? ;-)

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by Karath View Post
    Meh, I heard January, February and March for release dates...

...Buy more Ironbreakers? ;-)
    Not shiny enough.
    I didn't do it. You can't prove i did it. Ok I'm sorry send me the bill.

Battle-Brother

While Dwarfs are outdated they still have a few nasty combos. I'll never forget running into a horde of Hammerers with a Thane and a grudge stone. It wasn't a pleasant experience... Some of their models really do need plastic kits though.

What I hope we don't see is any big monstery kit. That would be about as Dwarven as giving them Cavalry.

Honking bit artillery? Absolutely. But ideally geared toward smooshing up units. Dwarfs typically have a pretty good time against Monsters as is, thanks to their numerous cannon and bolt throwers!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast