BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 21 of 39 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
    Brother-Sergeant

As much as I'm not liking the 6+ for Forest Spirits at least so far it doesn't read "...unless struck by a magical attack...". Does this possibly mean Dryads will get armor saves?

Quote Originally Posted by Wildeybeast View Post
    I get the logic behind giving them the other two elf lores, but it would feel like a massive cop out not giving them a lore of Athel Loren. We already have an existing one and they live in giant magical forest that is more or less sentient - how can it not have its own lore of magic. Here's hoping!
    Wasn't there a leaked picture of the Athel Loren lore card deck? Here or on Warseer...
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Possibly not.

Wood Elf units aren't generally noted for their armoured resilience, tending to rely more on rendering the enemy incapable of retaliation. Another way that 8th Ed hit them hard. No more front rank wipes (really good for the game overall. Just not Wood Elves!)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    Wasn't there a leaked picture of the Athel Loren lore card deck? Here or on Warseer...
    Dunno. But then I tend to avoid Warseer.

There is an image of a Wood Elf themed Dark and High Magic deck. Its seems odd to give them two, but not three, if you follow me?
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

GOT WOOD...?

o
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Librarian

New WE pics and prices, now with WD nice pics!

[url]http://latabernadelaurana.blogspot.com.es/2014/04/noticias-nuevas-imagenes-de-los-elfos.html[/url]
    Lord Macragge and wielder of the Ultramar“s Gauntlets

Treeman looks better, still want to see it in a more woody paint scheme 'cos I'm not sure the technicolour suits it.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Nice to see Warhammer stuff still cheaperer than 40k stuff when it comes to big stuff.

£37 for a Treeman?

Yes please!*

*Though next month. Behaving myself this month.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    Nice to see Warhammer stuff still cheaperer than 40k stuff when it comes to big stuff.

£37 for a Treeman?

Yes please!*

*Though next month. Behaving myself this month.
    Lol yeah I'm trying to pace myself seeing as I have already committed to a lot of X-wing stuff over the next few months!

I'm committed to The Imperium.
    But if I get rid of these Tomb Kings I'll be right on it!
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Just buy second hand Micro Machines

Duh.

One of the reasons X-Wing hasn't interested me, when it really should!

Page 21 of 39 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast