BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 13 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

I really hope they bring Ariel back as wel. They have really upped the importance of the Elf Queens with each release so far and Alarielle got a new model.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

I hope Ariel's model isn't as awful as her last one. I took one look at it, back when I played WE, and went NOPE.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Ditto.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Veteran-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Tzeentch's Dark Agent View Post
    I hope Ariel's model isn't as awful as her last one. I took one look at it, back when I played WE, and went NOPE.
    Indeed, even the high elf everqueen face looks bad so I will be praying for a wonder.

Butterfly wings was one of the things that put me off, that just doesn't seem fitting or sensible.

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

off all the nonsensical and impractical things in warhammer, its the giant butterfly wings that get you? oO

Personally I was always a fan of the wings ariel, particularly on the conversions you see around that are based on the spell singers
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

I just want a new book!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

They were my first Fantasy army, and I would like to go back to them.

I don't like the quality of the sculpt of Ariel, the butterfly wings were fine as far as I'm concerned. It was alright when it was released but it is so dated and mediocre now.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Chronowraith View Post
    The Lord on Stag is one of my favorite models in the current line. Having Wood Elf Stag Riders as a Monstrous Cavalry entry would be awesome. Heck, depending on how the book plays Stag Cavalry would be enough to draw me into Wood Elves (always wanted to start, but never liked the rules for the army).

Eh, forget Orion. I want Ariel back!
    Do you actually have one of those? Cos it's bloody awful. The dude riding it is ok, but the stag is an abomination. It looks a bull that someone has glued antlers to and thrown a fur cloak over it's back.
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

Page 13 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast