BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 27 of 39 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Did anyone else notice the army book isn't available on .mobi or .epub? That's a real hit for those of us with limited shelf space and no itunes. I can't imagine it costs much to have it translated into those formats - does GW not want my money? Normally, I would expect the other formats to follow soon, but after seeing what happened with the Militarium Tempestus book I'm not sure.

Chapter-Master

Well, they are on the cover of the limited edition army book, so that would bode well for them. Plus dragons are always good sellers.
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

That's disappointing. I was hoping the rumor of the warhawk riders combo kit with the owls was true. Oh well.

I hadn't really considered GW scaling back WE to two weeks as part of a new relignment to take resources away from Fantasy as a whole. I guess we'll find out whenever they release a new army book but I certainly hope that is not the case.
    Armies - Skaven, Tomb Kings, Eldar, Iron Snakes, Dark Eldar, Retribution, & Legion
    Blog - http://chronowraith.blogspot.com

Chapter-Master

Yep. Still, Eternal Guard and Wild Riders get new kits. I assume the Wild Riders will make another new unit and the axe wielding chaps that look like they are going to be in the Eternal Guard kit are called Wildwood Rangers according to the sample Earmy book.
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

So here's a rather disappointing thought. What if the Stag/seer models we've seen small pics of are nothing more than new mounts for Wild Riders and not, as many presume, Stag Monstrous Cavalry?

I would be incredibly disappointed. I'm already on the fence as to the success of the Wood Elf release.
    Armies - Skaven, Tomb Kings, Eldar, Iron Snakes, Dark Eldar, Retribution, & Legion
    Blog - http://chronowraith.blogspot.com

Chapter-Master

Possible. Guess we'll just have to wait and see.

They are clearly not MC.

Week 2 releases:
    Wild Riders/Stag Knights
    Eternal Guard/Wildwood Rangers
    1-2 Characters

Veteran-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Chronowraith View Post
    So here's a rather disappointing thought. What if the Stag/seer models we've seen small pics of are nothing more than new mounts for Wild Riders and not, as many presume, Stag Monstrous Cavalry?

I would be incredibly disappointed. I'm already on the fence as to the success of the Wood Elf release.
    Not to bash your hope but the stag riders are not mc. Based on the photo´s we have seen, this is confirmed.

Where has this been confirmed??? All we have is an incredibly blurry photo. While I'm not saying they are mc I think it's too early to rule it out.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by qaz View Post
    They are clearly not MC.

Week 2 releases:
    Wild Riders/Stag Knights
    Eternal Guard/Wildwood Rangers
    1-2 Characters
    We certain on that? Because that seems like rather a lot in one week, and takes account of all. The kits we know about. What about the other two weeks of the month?

Page 27 of 39 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast