BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 34 of 39 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast

Has anyone looked at the link that was posted earlier? What does it mean by "slaves"

Baron - House Descanso

Last pics,for now:
    [url]http://descansodelescriba.blogspot.com/2014/04/algo-pasa-el-24-de-mayo-con-w40ky-mas.html[/url]
    In Spanish.Magic,some profiles,etc
    http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g8/AGRAMAR/astartes/thump_24723461234517490107vr7.gif

Chapter-Master

So eternal gaurd and glade riders got cheaper, but treekin get an extra 10 points for the lower strength. I suppose they were pretty awesome.
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

Librarian

Hope to see one more plastic release for this set with a dragon. Wish we got treated like the other elves and got both our dragon and queen.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildeybeast View Post
    So eternal gaurd and glade riders got cheaper, but treekin get an extra 10 points for the lower strength. I suppose they were pretty awesome.
    Treekin also benefit from the perks of being Monstrous Infantry. Smaller ranks, stomp and their additional supporting attacks all added since the last book
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Librarian

Plus they have scaly skin 4+ and a 6+ ward save and magical attacks, they are pretty awesome. Going to miss alter kindred bow of loren character killers.

Veteran-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Wildeybeast View Post
    Treekin were 65 points so they are 20 points cheaper and lost 1S and a worse wardsave for it.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    Treekin also benefit from the perks of being Monstrous Infantry. Smaller ranks, stomp and their additional supporting attacks all added since the last book
    Hate to tell you, but they've had all that since 8th ed dropped. The old books didn't have Unit types, so you go on the BRB, which says they are MI.

Quote Originally Posted by lattd View Post
    Plus they have scaly skin 4+ and a 6+ ward save and magical attacks, they are pretty awesome. Going to miss alter kindred bow of loren character killers.
    They already had scaly skin 4+, magical attacks and a 5+ ward (though that popped so it's much of a muchness).

But having said that, I take it all back, I was wrong. Upon checking my book, I realised they have in fact got a staggering 25 points cheaper! Man, they are going to be awesome. Now if only they had some shiny new plastic models....
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

I used plenty of greenstuff and chaos hounds to make my treekin. Used the entire 'the forest reanimating the fallen' fluff to justify my parasitic treekin, and they actually look the part.

Librarian

Waywatcher hero is now 20 points cheaper, shadow dancer is 5 points cheaper with 2 more WS, 1 less leadership and 1 more attack. Brnchwraith is 40 points cheaper, gains 6 BS, looses 1 initiative but gains a leadership. Glade riders are 5 points cheaper, eternal guard are 1 point cheaper. wardancers 3 points cheaper, with the leader 4 points cheaper to upgrade but the musician is 3 points more on the upgrade, treekin are 20 points cheaper and loose a strength and minus one from their ward save but gain a permanent ward save in return.

Durthu makes a return, whilst Araloth seems a spiritual succesor to skar the falconeer.

Page 34 of 39 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast