BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default 'ard boyz results?

Does anyone have them or know where to find them? I searched around the internets and haven't been able to find anything.
    letsagetabitarockin!

all I have heard from our local guy was there were 14 players, 10 of them had deamon armies.

10! wow. Yeah a guy from my new local store went with his bretonian army but we don't get together till next Thursday lol
    letsagetabitarockin!

if you are talking about the finals, there were 54 people out of a possible 81.

1st: Demons
    2nd: Bretts (idkwtfomgbbq!!!11one)
    3rd: Demons

There will be a video report i made while there up sometime soon.

Good for the Bretts! I'm looking forward to seeing the video. Again really surprised to see nothing on the internets about it. The 40k 'ard boyz was well covered, I figured FB would be to. I mean cmon its not like its the LoTR 'ard boyz!
    letsagetabitarockin!

Brother-Sergeant

The Brett player is from Colorado, not Boston. He plays at my store and said he was the only Brettonian there.
    We also sent 2 other guys to the finals, 1 O&G and 1 LM player and they finished in the 20's so whoever said there were only 14 players there has got something mixed-up or plain wrong.
    Last edited by quinn; 12-01-2009 at 05:42 PM. Reason: wrong number

Chapter-Master

Anyone know where there is a list of the 'ard boyz final participants or at least where the other two finalists are from?
    40k Dark Eldar HORDES - Legion of Everblight / INFINITY - Yu Jing, HaqqIslam

Veteran-Sergeant

Not sure about #1 but third place was Will Davis and he is a player from here in Austin, TX. He was in the video posted on the main page a couple days ago.
    http://drinkinandmodelin.blogspot.com// - A WHFB Gnoblog