BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default New Raging Heroes Dark Elf concept art

The Kickstarter is a while off yet but might include scifi and fantasy DE in the same batch, possibly Sisters of Mercy as well:

Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

I love, love, love their character concepts, but the altar is a bit blatant, don't you think?

Veteran-Sergeant

This isn't coming out really soon, is it? I've already spent my allotted Kickstarter budget for the year on Raging Heroes Jailbirds!

Veteran-Sergeant

They look really daemonic and slaneesh to me, not really dark elves. Nice concept art.

Brother-Captain

I think their dark elves are inspired more by their initial Ashara model and other fantasy sources, not entirely by GW's interpretation. There are definite Dark Eldar influences in some of it though.
    Kabal of Venomed Dreams

Sign me the hell up for Fenyaa. Not tremendously into the unarmoured thing with the rest, (cool designs though), but Ms. Halberdier looks like a stone badass.
    Social Justice Warlord Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Houghten View Post
    I love, love, love their character concepts, but the altar is a bit blatant, don't you think?
    They have been working on the concepts for ages, since before the TGG campaign so it's based more on some of the old art for the CoB than the new CoB I think. I love it personally, if the figures are to scale it will be much larger than the GW CoB too.

I like the way that Lady Garkriss's right arm appears to have been turned to stone to accommodate her wyrm.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast