BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Wow! When is this supposed to start again?

They haven't said, they want to get the stuff from their first Kickstarter shipped first which is very sensible. Nothing puts pledgers off a companies second KS like not having received the stuff from the first one.

EDIT: Larger photos available [URL="http://s918.photobucket.com/user/Raging-Heroes/library/DEinvasion?sort=3&page=1"]here[/URL].
    Last edited by eldargal; 10-12-2013 at 08:43 AM.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Pretty chaosy to me...I love the art work and would buy a lot, but does it go with their blood vestals? the blood vestals matched the old metal witch elves pretty well...ill probably have a DE army that i cant use in a GW store if the models look as good as the art...

that being said, the new witch elves are IMO the best female models GW has ever made (hurry up on plastic sisters) and they dont go with raging heroes line based purely on the art work which gives me a sad face...

we shall see....

I am also waiting on raging heroes sisters...

If nothing else that Beast Master chick will be good for Mordheim...

Some new concept art.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

Ooh, sexy and evil.
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12